The Official Monsta X Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your Monsta X bias?

• Shownu

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Minhyuk

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Kihyun

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Hyungwon

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I.M

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Joohoney

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Wonho

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters

LadyLia

Kpop Rookie
Credits
@astros_noona
Do you think this is gonna be a comeback, or, since they are in world tour, they just released it for us so we won't miss them too much? <3
The song is really good and their looks are breathtaking!! <3

LadyLia

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Guys! Wonho wore boxers on the airport! :D What do you think of it? :D

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Guys! Wonho wore boxers on the airport! :D What do you think of it? :D
Omg Wonho stan’s get your man lol he can pull it off though lol

Fay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yujin
Shinwon
Welcome to the official Monsta X discussion thread. Welcome fellow Monbebes 💋

RULES:
- Be respectful to other users.
- No bashing. Let's maintain our vibe peaceful.
- Enjoy it to the fullest!
original.gif
minhyuk-cover.jpg
:love::love::love:

hobichw

Kpop Rookie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Kim Woojin
Yeosang
Siyeon
Yunho
once upon a time, a girl named em (also known as user hobichw) was scrolling on twitter, oblivious to this strange thing called kpop. a video appeared on her timeline, which caught her interest.

"haha, this is a funny reaction video" she thought to herself, and added it to her bookmarks. em would continue to use this video as a reaction for several months after, knowing nothing about kpop or the wonderful group the video came from.

flash forward a year or so. em found her way into the kpop community, and had just come across a song by this interesting group named "monsta x". em took it upon herself to look into this group more, and of course fell down the sinkhole and decided to stan. one of the members, hyungwon, looked a little familiar, but she thought nothing of it. then, one day, em was on youtube watching a video titled "monsta x moments i think about a lot" when the famous starbucks meme was included. everything made sense then. hyungwon, her bias, was the man in the reaction video she'd used for months prior to getting into kpop.

so basically that was the story of how the universe told me i should stan monsta x and i ignored it for several months.

M

myheartizomg

once upon a time, a girl named em (also known as user hobichw) was scrolling on twitter, oblivious to this strange thing called kpop. a video appeared on her timeline, which caught her interest.

View attachment 7056

"haha, this is a funny reaction video" she thought to herself, and added it to her bookmarks. em would continue to use this video as a reaction for several months after, knowing nothing about kpop or the wonderful group the video came from.

flash forward a year or so. em found her way into the kpop community, and had just come across a song by this interesting group named "monsta x". em took it upon herself to look into this group more, and of course fell down the sinkhole and decided to stan. one of the members, hyungwon, looked a little familiar, but she thought nothing of it. then, one day, em was on youtube watching a video titled "monsta x moments i think about a lot" when the famous starbucks meme was included. everything made sense then. hyungwon, her bias, was the man in the reaction video she'd used for months prior to getting into kpop.

so basically that was the story of how the universe told me i should stan monsta x and i ignored it for several months.
Your story is similar to mine. It all started with a reaction video and then Youtube reccommended me 'Dramarama' and I got so addicted. I loved the narration ^-^