~ Kpop Idols With Deep Voices Appreciation ~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

i don't know about you guys but i personally love when idols have deep and husky voices, i find this trait really unique.
some kpop idols with deep voices i really like are bang yongguk (number one man this voice ugh), zelo, v/rm/suga (bts), jisoo (blackpink) yuqi (g idle), mingi (ateez), top (big bang), chanyeol (exo), jackson wang (got7), jessi, bobby (ikon), p.o (block b), all of mamamoo, felix (stray kids), lucas/johnny/taeyong (nct), im (monsta x) etc
What about you? Who are your favorite deep voiced kpop idols? :)

M

myheartizomg

yess i adore deep voices in idols. my faves are top and taehyung.
also one husky voice that wasn't mentioned and i really love is oh my girl's mimi, she's an underrated rapper imo
Yess. You guys can all mention whoever's your favorite even if they're not mentioned by me or anyone else especially underrated artists ❤

ashtynohare

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yes I’m so happy I found this post because I absolutely love idols with deep voices too! Some of the members you listed I stan too. I also want to add Leedo from OneUs and Jaeyoung from ONF, I’m so in love with their deep voices 😍