Your Produce X 101 Pick!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
Hi, people!
I've been sad since yesterday. Why? Because my pick from Produce X 101 was eliminated. I think Kim Sihoon from BNM was one of the most talented participants of the show. Since the 1st episode, we have seen how much of a good leader he was by always smiling and cheering on his labelmates. He was also crowned as the king of dancing and when they had to choose the center for X1-MA, even though he was a contender, he helped Son Dong Pyo learn the dance.
I'm sad because he could have easily debuted in an international group.
I'll continue to support him and I'm sure he'll have the chance to debut and be successful! 💚
What about you? Tell me your pick from Produce X 101 and what you like(d) about him! :)

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
I was really hoping for kookheon and yuvin because I known myteen since debut and they are really unknown but kookheon got eliminated. TT
I was actually angry that many people slept on Kookheon because he was as much talented as Yuvin. However most netizens seem to have forgotten about him and how many times trainers complimented him :(

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
i'm really sad that hyeop and suhwan got eliminated ;;; they were some of the best vocalists on the show imo
Yep, I really liked Suhwan and I was disheartened by the fact that he didn't get the chance to debut another time. Just because he's not tall and he doesn't represent the typical image of an idol, he was multi-talented and his voice was awesome! I hope he won't get discouraged and that he will finally get to debut

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
Hi, people!
I've been sad since yesterday. Why? Because my pick from Produce X 101 was eliminated. I think Kim Sihoon from BNM was one of the most talented participants of the show. Since the 1st episode, we have seen how much of a good leader he was by always smiling and cheering on his labelmates. He was also crowned as the king of dancing and when they had to choose the center for X1-MA, even though he was a contender, he helped Son Dong Pyo learn the dance.
I'm sad because he could have easily debuted in an international group.
I'll continue to support him and I'm sure he'll have the chance to debut and be successful! 💚
What about you? Tell me your pick from Produce X 101 and what you like(d) about him! :)
I was sad too because of that:( I really wanted him to make it to the final group and I’m sad also because my other pick (wonjin) might not make it hes only been going down:(

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
I was sad too because of that:( I really wanted him to make it to the final group and I’m sad also because my other pick (wonjin) might not make it hes only been going down:(
Do not give up, who knows how the final episode will go? 😁
Maybe Wonjin and Hyeongjun will debut together.