Co-Ed kpop groups- more than just K.A.R.D

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fallminpark

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeosang
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yunho
So I love K.A.R.D and their entire concept, and the fact that they’re co-Ed. I want to get into more co-Ed groups but they’re very ‘taboo’ in kpop. They’re never talked about on naver or dispatch so I never hear of any groups but kard. I need some more recommendations!!

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
So I love K.A.R.D and their entire concept, and the fact that they’re co-Ed. I want to get into more co-Ed groups but they’re very ‘taboo’ in kpop. They’re never talked about on naver or dispatch so I never hear of any groups but kard. I need some more recommendations!!
View attachment 607
Akmu are very good haha and they’re also siblings

Fallminpark

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeosang
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yunho
Theres Triple H but they disbanded. I really can't think of any except for project groups that only have 1 song.
I have a triple h poster, I’m sad they disbanded but hyuna and edawn deserve better and now they’re treated well

Fallminpark

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeosang
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yunho
The korean media isn’t a big fan of co-Ed groups which is why it’s taboo. The thought that hormones will stop them or one of the gets pregnant, they’re people and should be in coed groups. So they’re not popular, but if you watch the show part time idol you can still see the clear separation between females and males and how they’re valued in kpop. It’s a great show and I recommend it for sure. But the groups are taboo to the korean media

Fallminpark

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeosang
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yunho
yeah and they tend to disband easly just check out the Triple H scandal well its not a scand JUST HYUNA AND EDAWN WANTING TO DATE LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS sorry for getting angry
I KNOW GOD DAMN LET THEM BE HAPPY😭 coed is taboo to the media and within the industry. Coed groups are never on variety shows or talk shows

Kattypanda

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shownu
MeiQi
XuanYi
Vivi
It seems like there were a few co-ed groups that gave it a shot around 2011 but they disbanded pretty quickly. I went on a hunt for some a few years ago! One that I can think of off the top of my head is Co-Ed School which has a few songs and videos on youtube.

A few I say, I'm seeing three 😅.
  1. HD] CO-ED SCHOOL (남녀공학) - 삐리뽐 빼리뽐 (Bbiribbom Bbaeribom) M/V
  2. Co-Ed School - Too Late | OFFICIAL HD MV + ENG
  3. 남녀공학(CO-ED SCHOOL) - 내심장을뛰게하는말(Listen to my pounding heart)

softseun

Kpop Stan
Credits
Jiwon
Hayoung
Yuri
Jisun
co-Ed groups were popular in Korea in the late 90s and early 2000s like Koyote and Roo’ra