Newjeans Dramamamama

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fool4hoon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Gaeul
So If you don't know there has been a lot of drama surrounding Newjeans 💖 ): For example, they are getting hate for allegedly telling Ill-It to stop copying them and there is a whole situation with their manager. Nevertheless, tho they just released a new MV "Bubblegum" for their comeback "How Sweet". Personally, I love Newjeans and am really sad to see all of this happening but we can only hope for the best.

jaemjaem

Kpop Rookie
Credits
It's very unfortunate how messy this whole situation. I hate how MHJ is using them for sympathy and dragging them into this.
If she keeps doing that, NJWNS might just end up being 50/50 2.0.

Shin hye

Kpop Fan
Credits
So If you don't know there has been a lot of drama surrounding Newjeans 💖 ): For example, they are getting hate for allegedly telling Ill-It to stop copying them and there is a whole situation with their manager. Nevertheless, tho they just released a new MV "Bubblegum" for their comeback "How Sweet". Personally, I love Newjeans and am really sad to see all of this happening but we can only hope for the best.
Are you sure they'll disband. Why

Fool4hoon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Gaeul
I am so sorry I think there's a misunderstanding. I don't think they are going to disband. I was just saying that there has been quite a bit of drama surrounding them and it has been 9 months since they released their last comeback (The comeback before "How Sweet") so I think they are just going through a bit of a hard time. I am so sorry again that I might have given the wrong impression.:cry::(😰
Are you sure they'll disband. Why

Fool4hoon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Gaeul
Ok, what the actual...so apparently Newjeans manager has a grudge against Lesserafim and Hybe because Newjeans was supposed to debut before them!? Idk there was a press conference I'll link the youtube short I just saw.

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
I saw Illit getting accused of plagiarism coming a mile away. Even their albums have similar fonts. However, do I think it's plagiarism? No. It's the start of a new trend in kpop. Remember how in 2020 where every major comeback had a retro theme? We're going through the same thing with a different leading trend. Now with the post about NewJeans allegedly telling Illit to stop copying them? That was NOT addressed towards Illit at all. That was a post sent by Hyein and the "Stop copying me" was towards Haerin in a joking tone who was wearing the same outfit as her. (sorry I wanted to rant don't mind me :D)

jaemjaem

Kpop Rookie
Credits
she's just problematic
like she had some drama with yg a while ago and left or was fired bc of that, then someone lets her into hybe?
It was SM not YG.
She left after 17 years cause she was "exhausted."
hybe contacted her and after discussing with hybe ceo they jointed and she created the subsidiary ador .
The plus global auditions held in 2019 was One of the start points for NWJNS starting to form .
As for nwjns debuting before sserafim i can see that they were because she had said in 2021 that she had already prepared the debut song (and concept , im assuming) two years ago .
She also said she expects them to take things in a new and different direction in K-pop and she wanted to debut them asap within the next year
And disbanding gfriend for le sserafim was a lame move on hybes part to be honest .

Shin hye

Kpop Fan
Credits
Oh right bcos they just started in 2022
I am so sorry I think there's a misunderstanding. I don't think they are going to disband. I was just saying that there has been quite a bit of drama surrounding them and it has been 9 months since they released their last comeback (The comeback before "How Sweet") so I think they are just going through a bit of a hard time. I am so sorry again that I might have given the wrong impression.:cry::(😰