how did you stan your ult(s)??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

v_ante97

Kpop Groupie
Website
jiabeann.carrd.co
Credits
Honda Tohru
Sohma Kyo
Miffy
Bear Cupcake
ult: bangtan : P

i first started "stanning" them when boy in luv released...i was obsessed with ittttt...idk why tho
anywayssss...years went by and here i am lol
(theres much more to the story but im too lazy to type it all hahaha...maybe i'll do it another time...)

so what's your story?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ult: ITZY

Was a couple months after Guess Who dropped, and I was a little tired of Mamamoo. Was obsessed with Sorry not Sorry and Shoot!, kept watching ITZY videos. Here we are

h3artti

Kpop Fan
Credits
Gaeul
Hyein
Sunoo
ult : newjeans

they had just debuted the day i found them and i liked there songs ever since then i just became obbsessed

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
ult : Skz

I've been a stan since the debut. And started to ult them during the Miroh era. Tbh I was quite getting disinterested in my previous Ults.

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
ult: loona

amino app showed me them and i found out about the whole predebut process and at the time 8 had been revealed and there was 4 more to go so i stayed around for it

mxkenshin

Kpop Fan
Credits
ult : twice
i started stanning them off of a nayeon fancam alone😭 it was an alcohol free fancam. she basically got me into twice and the first one i noticed but my first bias was chaeyoung and my first bias wrecker was mina