SKZ FIFTH ANNIVERSARY APPRECIATION

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Today, SKZ turns 5 years old!
I'm honestly so happy for them <3
Although, I've only been a stay for around 11 months, they've become my everything and ult group in no time.
So, I've decided to write something about each member <3

Hyunjin- Ult bias
Hyunjin! Im so proud of you for improving this much. You will always be my favorite dancer in the entire world. You continue to inspire me everyday with your outfits, rapping and especially dancing. You have this aura around you that makes you seem so majestic and just amazing. Honestly, it's hard for me to put how much I appreciate you in words. Your personality is so good as well. And did I mention your visuals? Your're definitely God's favorite.

Lee Know- Ultimate Bias Wrecker
Minho is perfect. You immediately caught my eye in skz because of your unique and funny personality. You care so much about your members and you show it in the best way. Your dancing is fun to follow and you always get everything right. Your visuals are soft and cute, but that's not the most attractive thing I find about you. I find your voice and falsetto absolutely stunning. You're my favorite voice in skz <3

Changbin- Bias Wrecker
an absolute rap god. Whenever I hear you rap, you always leave my jaw dropped to the floor. Also, you have such a unique and cool style when you dance. Also, you always make me laugh, with your loud voice, funny sense of humor, and your softness all at once. Your so adaptable to every song, and to top this all of, you're a beautiful producer and you can make great songs.

Yongbok- Bias Wrecker-
Felix! Our sunshine. Your voice is so captivating and great and you immediately steal the stage. May I mention, your accent rq? Omg I never thought a voice could sound so attractive in my entire life tbh. You've improved so much with your dancing and rapping as well. You'll always have a very special place in stays hearts and remember we love you SO MUCH

(ill add the rest of the members later because i gtg soon and i need to think)