....Name a Group You Unstanned and Why....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
I unstanned Ikon.
I just dont like the approach their taking. i mean i still listen to them but theyre not really in my genre
*no hate to people who like them.*
Understandable. I still listen to some of their older songs and i feel like they had a better sound when B.I was in the group

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Understandable. I still listen to some of their older songs and i feel like they had a better sound when B.I was in the group
True..i miss B.I

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
CLASS:y
I did stan them for a bit like maybe 2 or 3 months ago but as I havenโ€™t been listening to their music since the start of this year (except for one of their songs Tick Tick Boom but Iโ€™ve only played that for once so far I think), I pretty much moved on from them and shifted to other groups instead. I also came to realise that I only like at least a minimum of 2-3 of their songs from each of their mini albums - so i donโ€™t think I would technically consider myself a stan for that I guess.

Edit: adding onto this, i dont feel like itโ€™s worth it for me to stan a group where most members are way lot younger than me - plus theyโ€™re still minors so for me as a young adult to stan a group with such members feels pretty weird

Last edited:

mxkenshin

Kpop Fan
Credits
blackpink. i stopped stanning them bc 1. lack of content and music. 2. i discovered twice and they automatically replaced bp as my fav group and twice became my new ults. 3. they don't feel like a group anymore. 4. they clearly have no passion for music (at least anymore) with the exception of rosรฉ maybe 5. they're way too overhyped. 6. their music is mediocre and nothing special

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
BTS now probably because now since two of the members are off to the military and the toxic fans i just dont wanna stan. i still listen to their music but still.

Bl@me me

Maknae
Credits
Hongjoong
Giselle
Gaeul
Sunoo
I stardet stanning so many groups, so that I forget some groups I stan sometimes (for ex. Nmixx, Bvndit, Lapillus). I can't say if I going to unstan them, but when than this the reason

Call_MeRover

Author
1.) Blackpink-The only song i really like is Shut down/Lovesick girls :unsure:
2.)Kep1er-Not in my genre and too many memberso_O
3.)Monsta X-The only song i knew is IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT:censored:
4.)Mamamoo-Not rly my type.I still listen to their music:sneaky:(y)

Deciipher

Kpop Fan
Credits
Baekho
Jay Park
Hanse
St.Van
I kind of unstanned Ateez. I got so much hate from the fandom when I defended Vata one time, to the point when I got death threatsโ€ฆ. Ever since then I canโ€™t look at the group the same anymore