....Name a Group You Unstanned and Why....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
There was a time when I even felt the same way, dunno why tho, probably coz I stan a lot of groups already
I think that's a reason for me too. You want to give love and attention to so many groups that you miss to listen to the ones you used to a lot before. The price of being a multifan lmao.

iixy

j t'aime. s/her <3
Author
Website
021793.carrd.co
Credits
Death Note
im about to write a long ass paragraph like everyone else

Blackpink - officially loona was my first group but blackpink was the first kpop group i actually listened to (besides blood sweat and tears by bts) but honestly the fandom.. like i never really paid attention to problematic things they did which i probably should've and i also don't wanna sound hypocritical because im fully aware that the groups i like have also done similar things, but the fandom is honestly really toxic and big overall, like i like twice but im not completely involved in the fandom because of how big it is. i honestly like smaller fandoms because theres a lot more familiarality - if that makes any sense. but music also isnt the greatest now, like boombayah was amazing, playing with fire, stay and all their "older" tracks were good. the album was alright too and i still love jisoo but idk i drifted apart from them.

Mamamoo - ..starting out i think we all know why, the whole group did blackface and honestly i wish they didnt because i really liked their music. they were also one of the first groups i stanned, i loved solar and still do but the whole blackface thing threw me off honestly. i feel like this could be controversial to talk about but thats my reason.

referring to smaller fandoms, i love to support my smaller kpop/krock/k r&b artists, if you cant tell youra is my fav ;D (if shes considered small anywho, i still love her)

jayhvrs

Kpop Rookie
Credits
MOA Bong
Nachimbong
Neobong
Xiao Jun
The title says it all.

Before I left the forms I think most people knew that I loved NCT, especially Haechan.
I started to unstan when the Hot Sauce album was released. Some of the bsides (Rainbow, My Youth, Dive Into You) were fantastic, but the title track was god awful. I did like the repackaged version with Hello Future but it didn't make up for the horribleness of Hot Sauce.
With 127 and other unit tracks it got worse, especially Sticker. I also just felt that comebacks had little creativity and there were too many members for others to shine (Shotaro and Sungchan still aren't in their own units). NCT kinda just stuck to the usual 4th gen boy group trope of loud and dark.
So I unstanned. Lowkey wish I could sell the Haechan card I saved up for for so long, but we can't trade.

Who did you unstan?
BTS, the fandom was too much and they got boring for me

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Bts, i think i first stanned them bc they were so popular so ig just to fit in but their music isn’t rlly my taste so i just cant rlly stan them anymore

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Really? What groups do you stan then, apart from Golcha, Drippin and StayC?
I just stan drippin, stayc and fifty fifty. But I do like many other groups too that I don’t consider a “stan” of you know? You can look at my carrd to to take another look of the groups listed that I like listening to, but not stan.

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
I just stan drippin, stayc and fifty fifty. But I do like many other groups too that I don’t consider a “stan” of you know? You can look at my carrd to to take another look of the groups listed that I like listening to, but not stan.
Ohh? Did you unstan Golcha recently because you seem obsessed with them y'know?
I get what you mean as not 'stan' like you know their faces well and some facts but not like crazy as in Drippin and Stayc.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Ohh? Did you unstan Golcha recently because you seem obsessed with them y'know?
I get what you mean as not 'stan' like you know their faces well and some facts but not like crazy as in Drippin and Stayc.
I mean you can have a read at my comment/post about it on a different thread that has a similar thread title to this one to see why.

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
I unstanned Ikon.
I just dont like the approach their taking. i mean i still listen to them but theyre not really in my genre
*no hate to people who like them.*