is duolingo good for learning new lang?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
If I'm being honest,,, Duolingo is kinda crappy-
if you wanna learn Korean, using a variety of sources is always good (as is with any language)
for me, I've used the textbook "Korean From Zero" (it's all online for free) - http://www.koreanfromzero.com/
For learning hangul there's an app you can get called "Write it! Korean"
Also for after you've learned to read hangul, you can use Rakuten Viki to watch K-Dramas and if you're using the website on a computer, then you can use the subtitle settings that have the subtitles in Korean and English, as well as English translations of each Korean word individually if you click on it
Also just try to get as many reading/writing/speaking opportunities as you can
I'm also definitely willing to help you if you want!!!

GaryRichards

Kpop Amateur
Credits
If I'm being honest,,, Duolingo is kinda crappy-
if you wanna learn Korean, using a variety of sources is always good (as is with any language)
for me, I've used the textbook "Korean From Zero" (it's all online for free) - http://www.koreanfromzero.com/
For learning hangul there's an app you can get called "Write it! Korean"
Also for after you've learned to read hangul, you can use Rakuten Viki to watch K-Dramas and if you're using the website on a computer, then you can use the subtitle settings that have the subtitles in Korean and English, as well as English translations of each Korean word individually if you click on it
Also just try to get as many reading/writing/speaking opportunities as you can
I'm also definitely willing to help you if you want!!!

Thank you for sharing that link. I want to learn the Korean language and I am a beginner. I am so happy I found your post mistakenly. I was actually searching for the https://plagiarism.studyclerk.com/ website online where I can check my essay assignments because I do a lot of mistakes in my assignments. And when I was searching for it on google search, I found your post as well.
Thank you for sharing that link. I want to learn the Korean language and I am a beginner.

Debbiere

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Duolingo is not a very good language learning app, I agree with the others. There are several points here.
Firstly, without any primary knowledge of the language, it will be very difficult to take the course - you will not be able to quickly get used to a new language.
Secondly, the theoretical part is simply disgusting.
Thirdly, there is no explanation of the logic of the language. You'll just have to make up a sentence, thinking it sounds absurd.
Well, and minor flaws like the fact that you used a synonym for the required word for translation, which the app did not give you to study, and this is going to be a mistake...
The most important drawback for me is that you simply cannot write hieroglyphs. To learn Korean, it is very important to know how to write characters correctly. So, Duolingo can only be used as a tool to practice what you already know.