Where to buy Korean Food?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
check the international section of your grocery store (if you live near a walmart, they should have a decent selection! my walmart has a frozen international foods section, as well as a non-frozen section. big lots also has some). you can also type korean restaurant into google maps to find restaurants near you. if none of that works, you can try ordering some online c:

ivediveyyy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kim Dayeon
Love Dive
Orbit Crown
Leeseo
check the international section of your grocery store (if you live near a walmart, they should have a decent selection! my walmart has a frozen international foods section, as well as a non-frozen section. big lots also has some). you can also type korean restaurant into google maps to find restaurants near you. if none of that works, you can try ordering some online c:
the only grocery stores I go to are save-a-lot & acme I don't think they have them 😭 + I have asian markets near but they're mainly nepalese markets are there specific stores that have them?

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
the only grocery stores I go to are save-a-lot & acme I don't think they have them 😭 + I have asian markets near but they're mainly nepalese markets are there specific stores that have them?
amazon should have a good selection. i think korea box also comes w food

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
1.Amazon-they have Korean packaged snacks imported from SouthKorea
2.If anybody lives in springfield massachusetts- there is a Korean bbq place that just opened up

ahhhh ive heard things ab people getting korean food off of amazon but im broke so 😅

NathaliePreston

Kpop Amateur
Credits
If you're looking to try Korean food, I highly recommend checking out your local Korean market or Asian grocery store. They typically have a wider selection of authentic ingredients and pre-made meals than your average grocery store. And if you're not sure what to get, don't be afraid to ask the staff for recommendations!
On another note, have you ever heard of Kava? It's a traditional drink from the South Pacific that's said to have relaxing and anxiety-reducing effects. If you're interested in trying it, check out this article for tips on how to drink Kava and where to buy it. They have a great selection of Kava products, including instant drinks and traditional root powder.

Last edited: