Your Favorite Anime??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I just started getting into anime soo
- The Promised Neverland
- Demon Slayer
thats all but i do have a few i watched when i was younger like totally spies and glitter force but im not sure if it counts
Totally spies 😍

Sausaloy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
"I like the anime ""Ninja Time"" (Shinobi no Ittoki)
This story is about an ordinary boy, Ittoki Sakuraba, who was ""lucky"" to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Finding himself in the thick of things and barely surviving the attack by the enemy ninja of the Koga Clan, high school senior Ittoki discovers that he is, in fact, the 19th heir of the Iga Clan ninja. The war between the clans has already begun, and there is neither time nor opportunity to come up with reasons to refuse to participate. I even bought myself a Shinobu kocho cosplay. Besides, I've started training! I'm learning tricks from the videos, and with an instructor, I practice.
The only way to survive is through hard training, ingenuity, and mistrust because anyone can turn out to be a traitor!
"

Last edited:
out of the ones ive watched i really like
-yuri on ice (my all time fave, nothing can top yoi)
-ouran highschool host club (a classic it’s so good, show doesnt finish with the last manga)
-sk8 the infinity (idk why i love this one sm i just do)
-banana fish (it’s so interesting i can literally binge watch it)

Liroychic

Kpop Amateur
Credits
That's a tough question, but... Mio Akiyama would have to be that character for me.

Liroychic

Kpop Amateur
Credits
That's a tough question, but... Mio Akiyama would have to be that character for me. I know most of 'ya won't care, but she's the one who got me into playing bass guitar way back when I had no ambition to learn any instrument. Her character got me to play the bass. She is responsible, nice, compassionate, mature, and follows the rules, and she's also a scaredy cat. I even bought a pillow of hers on animelovepillow.com, so I connect with her very well, even though she isn't the most developed character like Kyon, Gin, or Joseph. But she remains my fave cause of the pillow.

yeoruwrts

Kpop Rookie
Credits
- houseki no kuni ( I RECOMMEND THAT SO MUCH, DESIGN 10/10 AND PLOT TWIST 10/10) /srs
- FREE! (FREEEDOOM MACHINEEEE /ly)
- toilet bound hanako kun

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I actually have a lot, so I'll just mention the permanent animes in my top 10.
Shingeki no Kyojin, Fruits Basket, Sk8 The Infinity, Boku no Hero Academia, Tokyo Revengers, Haikyuu, Black Clover, Death Note and Owari no Seraph.
I also like Jujutsu Kaisen, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Blue Lock, Spy X Family, Akatsuki no Yona, Violet Evergarden, Free!, Bungo Stray Dogs, Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist.