🪞ENCHANTRESS 5th EP - {Villainy: Reflection of Vanity} Thread🪞

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yujin

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Xia

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS Has Started a V Live

Bada: One, two, make a wish! Hello we are ENCHANTRESS!
Zoe: Hi!!
Violet: Hi Aurora!
Yujin: Thanks for tuning in!
Xia: Nice to see you again!
Bada: Let's jump into the questions for the group!

What were your favorite outfits?
Zoe: I really liked the outfits we wore for Like It Hot. They were kinda edgy and for the most part I didn’t wear a skirt or dress. I always find it a little bit more difficult to dance if I’m not wearing pants or shorts.
Bada: I like the outfits from our Twilight performances. They featured dark colors but were still quite glamorous. I felt they fit my personality really well.
Violet: I would say our Sunrise outfits. I felt like an actual princess when wearing them!
Yujin: I loved our outfits for Psycho. I always felt really confident when performing.
Xia: I also like our Psycho outfits, but I’m also quite fond of the ones for this upcoming album. They’re very regal and I love that concept.

What kind of concept/s would you like to do in particular?
Violet: I want to try something truly magical. We have used magic in terms of our fairytales, but a song about magic would be fun!
Bada: I want to try something super elegant and just overall sparkly.
Yujin: I wouldn’t mind a sexy concept when we’re all of age.
Violet: You could always do a special stage while you wait unnie!
Yujin: You’ve given me too many ideas Violet…
Xia: I want to do a horror concept!
Zoe: Something bright but not cutesy.

Would you rather be a villain or princess?
Xia: Oh totally a villain. I find that they have many more dimensions compared to a princess or a hero.
Bada: I agree with Xia. Besides, sometimes it’s good to be a little Bad…a
Zoe: aaa unnie that was a terrible joke!
Violet: Unnie if you wanna be a villain you have come up with better puns.
Bada: Your criticism will not stop me in my crusade!
Yujin: Anyways…I would want to be a princess. I could wear all those beautiful outfits!
Zoe: I’m not really sure…maybe a villain. I already fulfill the evil maknae stereotype quite well. What about our Princess Violet?
Violet: That’s Princess Violet unnie to you! And I can’t help the nickname the the truthfulness behind it. *Playfully shrugs.

What made you all decide to be kpop idols?
Yujin: For me I wanted to try something new. I had been acting and modeling all my life and it was great but something was missing. So when I was street cast I took it as fate! While training I discovered singing and dancing as my true passion.
Violet: When I was little I took both ballet and voice classes. I started having issues getting into ballet academies due to my height so I decided to leave it behind and pursue singing. I ended up auditioning for a couple of companies but decided on SM. Nako formerly of IZ*ONE and Mina of TWICE also served as a source of inspiration. Nako with her height and Mina with her only dance background being ballet reassured me that I could do it too!
Zoe: I took dance classes since I was very young. But I really wanted to become an idol when I got to be a backup dancer at a 4Minute concert. Seeing them sing and rap in front of the crowd while getting to dance was amazing. I instantly knew I wanted to do it. I started to learn singing on the side and when I was scouted at a dance competition I took the opportunity!
Bada: When I was still living in LA I went to a 2NE1 concert. At the timeI had the dream to be an idol, but I wasn’t really planning on pursuing it. I didn't think it was possible. But I was scouted there and I decided to take the chance.
Xia: Like many of us I was inspired after attending a concert. For me it was Big Bang. After that I started training at an academy in China. One of my instructors sent out a video of me singing to a couple of different agencies and HYBE said yes! That’s when I moved to South Korea.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS V Live
911cbb18c49f15c4c61a5b37ee4ebc14e27a6d6e.gifv

Questions for Zoe

What comeback has been your current favorite?
Zoe: I think Like It Hot or Twilight. I really like Like it Hot’s concept and dance, and I got a dance break in Twilight!
Bada: She forgot to mention that she choreographed that whole dance break.
Yujin: That's our dance captain!
*Zoe blushes*

Who is your biggest inspiration?
Zoe: For many years it has been HyunA sunbaenim! I got to be a backup dancer for her group. I really admire her dance and rap abilities. Most of all, I love how she embraces herself and who she is. I hope one year to be able to release music that speaks to others the way that HyunA sunbaenim’s music speaks to me.

Dye your hair blue please.
Zoe: What Aurora wants, Aurora gets! I’ll ask our stylist unnie about it for our next comeback. It would fit the concept pretty well…but I won’t share more.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS V Live
ad93b6e2e39fdf0b5dc78f3c38c672ff.gif

Questions for Violet

Place you'd most like to visit?
Violet: Honestly, I haven’t been home to Jeju Island for a while. I really miss my family and neighborhood, so I would love to go back. But internationally I would pick Disney in California!
Zoe: Can I go with you unnie??? I want to go and ride all the rollercoasters.
Violet: Okay but you’ll be riding all of those by yourself.
*Zoe pouts*
Violet: Fine but only one and the tamest one they have their.

What flower do you think matches you the most?
Violet: Violets of course! I chose it as my stage name for a reason.
Yujin: They’re beautiful, small, and cute just like you. *squishes Violet in a hug*
Violet: I’m not small, I’m fun-sized *mutters*.

Which idol do you most want to meet?

Violet: Oh Taeyeon sunbaenim for sure! She’s my role model. I have so many things I want to ask her! If I got to sing with her it would be a dream come true. I was hoping I would get to meet her with COS’s cover of “Into the New World” but things didn’t work out.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS V Live
yuqi-gidle.gif

Questions for Xia

What color do you wish to dye your hair for a future comeback?
Xia: I liked when I was blonde so I think I would want to go back to that. But I think I would want to try out a different shade. Maybe a strawberry blonde, close to pink.
Zoe: Stylists take note!

Favorite holiday?
Xia: Oh Halloween for sure! I love all things spooky. I like to get whatever my scary costume is for the year and scare the members. Last year I was Ghostface from Scream.
Yujin: I don’t think my heart has ever beaten faster. Xia was just hiding under my bed and crawled out as I was tucking myself in.
Violet: Unnie please go easy on me this year. I had a sore throat from how many times I screamed the week before Halloween.

Date one member, who would it be?
Xia: I believe in opposites attract so I would pick Yujin unnie. I think having someone with her level of brightness and extroversion would be really helpful for me in certain situations.
Yujin: Aww I love you too Xia *kisses Xia on the cheek*.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS V Live
e9528ad37318bfd02606e22882febd73592e7565.gifv

Questions for Yujin

Can you give us a dance spoiler?
Yujin: I’m not really the one to do this *glances at Zoe* but here’s a little one.
*makes a crown with her hands on her head*

Favorite way to relax?
Yujin: I would say either watching dramas or cooking. Doing both really help me to get out of my head and just focus on one thing. I have to be careful to pick dramas that are more slice of life. If I pick something too sad I’ll just become more stressed.
Zoe: One time we all went out but unnie stayed home. We found her crying while hugging a pillow. She was watching Goblin. From now on we have someone stay with her if she tries to watch something sad.
Xia: What a big baby *teasing tone*

Speak English, I dare you!
Yujin: So demanding, okay I’ll show you my pristine English skills!
*In english* Hello my name is Yujin of ENCHANTRESS. I am fine. How are you?
*Everyone applauds sarcastically*
Bada: *In english* Oh you speak English! What’s your favorite color?
Yujin: *In english* Hello my name is Yujin of ENCHANTRESS. I am fine. How are you?
*Everyone laughs*
Yujin: Well we all can’t be Bada! I promise to work on my English Aurora!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS V Live
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f484a5965487333385763744747413d3d2d3837333938343530312e313630393834616437313938616561353434303033303533373830332e676966

Questions for Bada

What was your favorite hair style?
Bada: I liked when I had the pieces of hair in front dyed silver and the rest black for Psycho. It made me feel really badass. It also became quite popular!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Bada: I think the ability to read minds. That would be the most supreme form of communication regardless of language. Also, several of my fellow members don’t like to tell me when they’re having a hard time. So having this power would resolve that.
*Violet and Xia look away*

Give me beauty hacks.
Bada: I think the biggest one I can give is just to know what works best with your face shape and your features. Don’t just copy what the trend is, do what makes you feel good.
Yujin: Bada is not the makeup expert in this house, it’s me! If you want to make your eyes look bigger try out clear mascara. Dark colors can weigh down your eyes, so something clear to lift your lashes will help.
(not sure if this is true lol)

Bada: Sadly we have reached the end of our V Live Aurora. Thank you for tuning in!
Xia: Please look forward to our album release!
Yujin: Thanks Aurora!!
Zoe: I miss you already Aurora!
Violet: Love you lots Aurora!!
FavoriteIdol_2020-10-01-16-34-02.gif

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Check out ENCHANTRESS's 5th EP "Villainy: Reflection of Vanity".
*This post will be the whole album. There will be individual posts for each track*
🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞🍎🪞
𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮...
There was a queen whose only desire was to be the most beautiful in the land. But every day she was told by her magic mirror that her step-daughter, Snow White, was the one who held that title. Her jealousy grew along with her pride. Until one day she could not stand it and sent for Snow White to be killed. But she escaped, and when the queen found out she continued to do all she could so that she could be the most beautiful in the land. A poisoned apple sent Snow White into an endless sleep, yet the queen met her end. All that was left was the mirror which held her Reflection of Vanity.
*Fairytale for this comeback is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Track 1 - Intro: The Queen
*There will be individual posts for each track*

*Introduction video featuring Xia*

Once upon a time there was a kingdom, and a great war for the throne started.
The war was so terrifying and ruthless to everyone.
In the middle of a brutal battle a young girl cried out, "I am the queen!"
Everyone sneered at her since she was just a little girl. However she didn't listen to others.
But kept on fighting with her life, with all her mind. After the long war ended she returned as a queen.
And those who saw her said, "She is a lion".
Recorded by Bada

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong