GANG PARADE『Signal』member teasers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits
GANG PARADE announced their 3rd major single "Signal", the MV is going to be released on the last week of May, in the meanwhile they are going to release teasers for all the members

so far they released 4 teasers but because there are 13 members now it's going to take a while to get all of them

#1 "Potential"

FSohpjFUsAEG44n

#2 "Ainastar"

FSohxe0aIAAWVK0

#3 "Yumeno Yua"

FSpXvN7aAAEXgP2

#4 "Ca Non"

FSohokNaMAATyjF

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits
more information about "Signal" here

is very uncommon for WACK to release video teasers for the members, they usually just drop the group pictures and that's it (well not always)

group visual here
FSoSBY_UUAAqXjO

single cover
FSog-2RakAM9AHF

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits
and while we wait for more teasers, here GANG PARADE's previous single

GANG PARADE「PARADE GOES ON」

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits
kinda nice we are getting 2 weeks of teasers, wish it was like that for the other groups too

no idea what order they are following, the first teasers were Potential and Aina who are the newest members but Ca Non and Yua have been around for a while so is clearly not that way

i want to see all of them but i'm also waiting for the one of Usagi Tsukino, she is my WACK fav so i hope we don't have to wait too much for it

in the meanwhile she posted some selfies

and Naruha, she went on hiatus when PARADISES was still a thing but i didn't thought she was coming back