Taking over inactive artist threads

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Soogi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dino
DK
if an artist thread is inactive can the OP be taken over by someone else? what are the requirements for that?
neway.gif

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
if an artist thread is inactive can the OP be taken over by someone else? what are the requirements for that?
neway.gif
If the thread has very few posts and no recent activity, you can ask the thread owner for permission to take over the thread (if the owner is still generally active). If the owner hasn’t been active for awhile, you can PM a staff member and we’ll let you know if you’re able to have ownership for that artist’s thread.

Soogi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dino
DK
If the thread has very few posts and no recent activity, you can ask the thread owner for permission to take over the thread (if the owner is still generally active). If the owner hasn’t been active for awhile, you can PM a staff member and we’ll let you know if you’re able to have ownership for that artist’s thread.
nice, thank you
hi5.gif

so if the OP agrees do i just pm a moderator to request the switch?

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
nice, thank you
hi5.gif

so if the OP agrees do i just pm a moderator to request the switch?
If OP agrees, you can either take over the existing thread or start a new one after pming a staff member (we’ll delete the old thread to prevent any confusion).

Soogi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dino
DK
If OP agrees, you can either take over the existing thread or start a new one after pming a staff member (we’ll delete the old thread to prevent any confusion).
sounds good
fingergun.gif

also, while we're on topic; the seventeen thread OP appears to be inactive, at least that's what i think because they don't have a viewable profile.. any chance i could take over that thread to update it?

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
sounds good
fingergun.gif

also, while we're on topic; the seventeen thread OP appears to be inactive, at least that's what i think because they don't have a viewable profile.. any chance i could take over that thread to update it?
The Seventeen thread OP is @kizzglow old account, I’m not sure if she still posts there, but I’m sure she will be okay with you taking it over, if you just ask.

Soogi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dino
DK
The Seventeen thread OP is @kizzglow old account, I’m not sure if she still posts there, but I’m sure she will be okay with you taking it over, if you just ask.
omg my bad
oop.gif

if she'd rather keep OP for that thread it's fine of course, i just thought i'd ask <3

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
omg my bad
oop.gif

if she'd rather keep OP for that thread it's fine of course, i just thought i'd ask <3
Yeah I'm totally fine with you taking over the Seventeen official thread. I'll delete mine when you post yours. ^^

Soogi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dino
DK
Yeah I'm totally fine with you taking over the Seventeen official thread. I'll delete mine when you post yours. ^^
oh thank you!! <3 if it's alright, can the first two posts of your thread just be transferred to me instead of starting a whole new one? it'd be a shame to lose all the conversation that was happening in the original thread,, i'll just update the OP and continue posting there

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
oh thank you!! <3 if it's alright, can the first two posts of your thread just be transferred to me instead of starting a whole new one? it'd be a shame to lose all the conversation that was happening in the original thread,, i'll just update the OP and continue posting there
I'm afraid that's impossible even more considering it's from my previous deleted account. :/