Important notice regarding Huening Bahiyyih (KEP1ER)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hi, so for those who watched girlsplanet 999, you alr know that huening bahiyyih is receiving a lot of hate.
before talking of it, instagram or social media users, please report the accounts who are sending hate to bahiyyih. thanks!
So, huening bahiyyih is huening kai (TXT)'s sister, she participed to gp999, and she'll debut in the new group KEP1ER.
But, BUT! but, some social media users are hating her because she's "talentless" "she can't sing or dance" "she debuted bc she's kai's sister" etc.
Girlsplanet just ended this friday (October 22), and she's already hated by people? Because she debuted? LEMME LAUGH-
Bahiyyih is PRETTY, TALENTED, KIND & SWEET, so, don't send her all this hate </3
234645424_262765118695792_6613880999279677440_n.jpg

I wanted to make this thread because i'm seeing too much hate aginst her. And I don't understand.
So please, support bahiyyih and the other girls in KEP1ER! OT9 FOREVER <3​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I was shocked she placed so high because Mnet seemed to not wish to showcase her at all during Girls Planet. I hope I can learn more about her through Kep1er

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Unfortunately, she’s going to continue getting hate for the fact that “she only debuted because she’s Kai’s sister”. I agree, she’s very pretty & doesn’t deserve the hate but there’s only so much that we as fans can do. We can just hope that she isn’t taking it to heart & is just letting it roll off her shoulders & that’s not causing her any mental damage. I’m sure it’s rough on Kai too, to see his sister get so much hate & bullying & she’s just been announced as a Kpop idol 2 days ago :/

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
They're all just jealous they can't be as talented and pretty as her and be Huening Kai's sister at the same time >:{
I hope Bahiyyih can ignore the hate and focus on the people who love her <3
I don't know much about her or GP999 stuff but it's upsetting to see someone getting so much hate for being talented.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i hate that for her. idk much abt bahiyyih or gp999, but i support them, and i plan on stanning. but what these ppl need to understand is that she earned her place in kep1er. just being the sibling of an idol isn't necessarily going to bring you success. for example, kai's other sister, lea, debuted, but her group wasn't very successful. astro's moonbin has a sister named sua, who trained under yg for 10 years, and even appeared on unpretty rapstar, ranking 3rd; she's just now set to debut as a member of billlie sometimes this year. in other words, bahiyyih, like every other idol, earned her way into her group; she worked hard, and she deserves all of the success and none of the hate coming her way.

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
You know it's serious when GP999 producers have to openly defend her and I'm very glad they did. Those haters should grow up and leave her alone, they're literally harassing a minor.