My Carrd Shop ♡

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

luviebahiyyih

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა K1M HYUNJ!N ★₊˚୭
Author
Website
kishidaririkazz.carrd.co
Credits
✧ fromis_9 Jiheon ✧
Hayoung
Sheep Plush
Llama Plush
I'll make you a carrd that looks like mine, I'll edit a few things if you want but not much. also please be patient and if someone has a incomplete carrd request/just got it completed please do not ask for one as I am usually very busy and am very slow at making cards and somedays/weeks/months I may be absent from forums or the entire internet.

REQUIRED:

carrd account with a verified email
reply and pm, every thing in the reply here section,
if steps are not completed I sadly
cannot complete your request

CHANGES YOU CAN MAKE:
colors (i need the hex code), 4 images
fonts (has to be available on carrd)

WHAT TO REPLY HERE (EX):
hello! can I have a carrd with the color hex #00000 (ex)
keep the fonts the same please! I like them so much !!!
and can the theme be cute! also it is Ikema Ruan themed

text:
Info:
SuA, She/Her, 12.10.04, English, Ikema Ruan supporter
Likes: Ikema Ruan, Eating, Twice, Music, Itzy, Collecting stickers, Girls Planet 999, Scrapbooking
Dislikes: Pen clicking, racism, homophobia, nails on chalkboard, weird people, people who hate ruan, mnet

BYF: I don't like skz, sometimes im in a bad mood, I simp over a lot of people, im really weird sometimes
DFI: ult skz, like mnet, racist, homophobic, u ghost me, ur toxic, ur a fake friend
ULTS: blackpink, dreamcatcher, Ikema Ruan, red velvet, twice, itzy, aespa, momoland, ioi, iz*one, stayc, set
SEMIS: weeekly, bts, txt, enhypen, gu Yizhou, Guinn myah, jo yuri, secret number, iu, taeyeon, chungha
CASUALS: redsquare, purple kiss, p1harmony, woo!ah!, kwon eunbi, dawn, fanatics, bibi, alexa

MV/VIDEO link: