some things we need to clarify...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
1. INTO1 is underrated.

2. BONBONGIRLS303 is also underrated.

3. I still think Oscar, Caelan and Yetao should've made it into the final line-up.

4. R1SE should have never disbanded.

5. Rocket Girls was made by Chuang 2018.

6. Give Mika, Santa and Rikimaru more screen time - just cause they're from Japan doesn't make em any less talented than the rest of INTO1.

7. Gugudan's Sally is the same Sally as BONBONGIRLS303's Sally.

8. I think the two year rule sucks - let em be a group for atleast 5 years.

9. Satellite XL, Radio, Therefore I Am, Fix Me and Believer need more love.

10. Support BONBONGIRLS303's new song ''The Magic Bomb''.

11. Lastly, watch Chuang and stan/support the groups made from the show; Rocket Girls, R1SE, BONBONGIRLS303 and INTO1.

StarLightSilverCrown

Kpop Rookie
Credits
  1. Caelan and the others totally should have made it, wasn’t he really popular? I still don’t understand how he didn’t make it.
  2. I alway’s thought Mika, Santa and Rikimaru were so popular, and no you are right it really doesn’t make them any less talented. For MIKA though I feel like they are doing that just kinda because how people got mad at him for a while there and maybe they want to avoid that? (I’m not sure if you know what I mean, but people didn’t like him for a little bit because I think he was climbing up the polls when their bias’s weren’t). But yes you are right.
  3. I agree with you on the 2 year rule, like so many groups from these kind of shows could be so so popular if they had longer contracts (and of course lots of marketing), it’s sad to see that potential go down hill.
I didn’t comment on some of your opinions because personally I don’t know lots about girl groups or anything like that so I didn’t want to say to much.