Question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
Knowing what little space/age regresion Is i see it as a kinda good idea, the forum In itself, it is already a somewhat safe space due to the rules and certain content restrictions that it has.
but its okay i suppose, its gonna be to have kpop talks and these kind of thing?
I recommend that you could discuss it with the moderators as well to see what they think 🌸

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
This is not a bad idea, but the forums are public, everyone can join it, so, idek if this will be a clean safe space for younger users. But we can talk about it. Thanks for the idea, we'll see with the mods :>

Mochaexo-l

Kpop Groupie
Website
mochaexol.carrd.co
Credits
Yunho
Hendery
Donghyun
Knowing what little space/age regresion Is i see it as a kinda good idea, the forum In itself, it is already a somewhat safe space due to the rules and certain content restrictions that it has.
but its okay i suppose, its gonna be to have kpop talks and these kind of thing?
I recommend that you could discuss it with the moderators as well to see what they think 🌸
I didn't think of it that way. I just thought of how some littles since I am one don't have caregivers.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
We’ve mentioned it to the admins so we are waiting for a response. If for some reason they say no, the other possibility would be to create a GC and post about it on your profile or if you have discord, creating a discord server for it.