LIGHTSUM | Vanilla | Official Debut Thread |

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Ey8P44qVUAM6x58

Hi hoi hello~
Today, it was confirmed that the new girl group of CUBE Ent. 'LIGHTSUM' will debut soon!
You will find all info about that here~
Enjoy!

01. LOGO ANIMATION

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Sure, Cube. We'll pretend like you're not going to fail this group.😒😒

I do wonder if Han Cho-won will be in this group though. For those of you who do not know, she was apart of Produce 101, which formed Iz*one. However, she just barely didn't get into the group, ranking #13, so I wonder if Cube will actually be intelligent enough to put her in, she's pretty popular. Actually, she was supposed to be in the final lineup of Iz*one, but what with the vote manipulation and all, we know how that went over...
Then, there's also Lee Joohyun who participated on The Unit and on Dancing High, but didn't win, she's a really good dancer.
I assume they will both make it into LIGHTSUM, but who knows what Cube's up to these days...

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
I was hoping it could be a boy group, why do they need to debut another girl group when they already have (G)-IDLE that debuted only 3 years ago..

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
actually i prefer a gg bc pentagon already struggles enough even though they're amazing and underappreciated but i see your point ^^
i see your point of view,, I just don't see why they felt the need to debut a new group when G-IDLE is only 3 years into their career, Cube really needs help at this point..

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
i see your point of view,, I just don't see why they felt the need to debut a new group when G-IDLE is only 3 years into their career, Cube really needs help at this point..
at this point they're barely hanging on, they literally lost their most earning artist bc they can't handle the fact that she kisses a dude in her spare time

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I thought that they would debut a new boy group, as it has been some time since Pentagon debuted. Hope they pay their attention to (G)i-dle too! 🙏🙏

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I was hoping it could be a boy group, why do they need to debut another girl group when they already have (G)-IDLE that debuted only 3 years ago..
I mean they debuted (G)I-DLE 3 years into CLC’s career so idk some sort of pattern maybe.

Thing is CLC was (semi, they did have Hobgoblin and Black Dress which blew up) struggling when (G)I-DLE debuted but IDLE are one of the biggest groups out rn