I.M (Monsta X) To Make A Solo Debut!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Starship Entertainment has just announced that the maknae and lead rapper of Monsta X will be debuting as a solo artist very soon!
"I.M is currently preparing with aims to release his solo album in late-February."
I.M has released solo work through his mixtape in the past, but this is going to be a full blown album debut!
And knowing him, most if not all of the songs are going to be written and produced by him!
I'm so excited to see what he comes up with!

• Love
Reactions: ONF

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Also kinda sad cause this could confirm the idea that a lot of the other Monsta X members could be going into the military soon.
As he is the youngest (1996), he has a while before he will have to enlist. But members like Shownu, Kihyun, and Minhyuk will have to enlist very soon.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Starship Entertainment has just announced that the maknae and lead rapper of Monsta X will be debuting as a solo artist very soon!
"I.M is currently preparing with aims to release his solo album in late-February."
I.M has released solo work through his mixtape in the past, but this is going to be a full blown album debut!
And knowing him, most if not all of the songs are going to be written and produced by him!
I'm so excited to see what he comes up with!
@kiwihwan 👀 👀