What's Your Top Christmas Wish List Item?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Mine is definitely a new phone with 1TB of storage, but other than that I would really like either a Nintendo Switch Lite in yellow with Animal Crossing (uwu) or the Powerbeats Pro in glacier blue. I understand that all those things are super expensive, so if nobody gets me those I might just buy at least one thing with my own money ๐Ÿ‘€

What about you guys? ^.^

i told my parents to give me whatever they think i will like bc i have no idea what i want lol
I getchu, I wanted to do that one year but for some reason they wouldn't let me ๐Ÿคก

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
I haven't gotten a Christmas present since I was 18.

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
I asked for a little anime figurine and 2 albums and told my parents to just get whatever else since I really donโ€™t know anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
a poster of shrek to put in my room and a gaming headset
i want to be on good terms with my mom but knowing how i always mess up sh*t thats not gonna happen.
I really want to talk to my other friends that i haven't talked to in months but forget it because my mom has no problem with me
feeling like crap because i haven't talked to anybody in months.
all i want is to talk to my friends again but no, that's waaaayyy too much to ask.
I realized the mistakes i made in the past and this time i really promise not to do any of it again but it's completely understood by
me that I can't be forgiven for what i did and i'm not going to talk to anybody for as long as i'm still a child and under my mom's custody.
but who cares right? i can't talk to people without doing bad stuff right? i'm just the same f**cking kid that keeps doing the same sh*t that everybody hates.
all i want in this world is to be able to talk to people again and that's why i joined k-profiles but now i just yelled at my mom and she's going to go through my search history so whatever, i'll just be lonely until i'm an adult.
if i don't come back you guys know why. i'm sorry.