Dreamcatcher "SCREAM" M/V

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING I LOVE THIS COMEBACK SO FREAKING MUCH THEY ARE SUCH QUEENS!!! (Btw I love how they had a backup dancer to keep Handong's place. I missed her during the solo scenes but I am glad they still have a spot for her when she does come back!)

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Okay, queens, fuck it up ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

JiU really slapped me and said "I'm your bias now." I'm so sorry Dami :(

Gahyeon and Dami's raps though ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

LiaBia

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Rocky
Moonbin
JinJin
MJ
This is the first song I've heard from dream catcher and then after that, i went on an MV marathon and other videos and I've stanned (by bias is Dami so far)

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
This is the first song I've heard from dream catcher and then after that, i went on an MV marathon and other videos and I've stanned (by bias is Dami so far)
Welcome, InSomnia! :D I've gotta say, Dami's really been coming for me lately...

@LiaBia this is my first MV, too! I stanned them like four weeks ago, though - and I already have all their albums!
Nice going! Their whole discography is phenomenal in my opinion, and so far they're the only K-pop group who I will happily shell out for both digital and physical releases (I buy the digitals for the immediacy and convenience, since it takes a while for the CDs to arrive... ;)). I have at least one CD version for everything from Escape the Era (everything before that is out of print, and much harder to come by), and I'm now at the point where I basically pre-order one of everything as soon as I can... :p

PandaMallow

Kpop Fan
Credits
JiU
SuA
Handong
Siyeon
I absolutely love this song! I became an InSomnia for that and now I'm in love with all Dreamcatcher's members and songs! I love them so much that I think they're my ultimate girl group <3

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
I absolutely love this song! I became an InSomnia for that and now I'm in love with all Dreamcatcher's members and songs! I love them so much that I think they're my ultimate girl group <3
They do tend to have that effect. ;)

Because why not, here's a couple of other tracks from their album: first up, their comeback performance of Red Sun, from M Countdown (as choreographed by our own SuA)...

And their live jam of Jazz Bar (co-lyricked by our also-own JiU, Siyeon, Yoohyeon and Dami) from Arirang Radio's Super K-Pop...

PandaMallow

Kpop Fan
Credits
JiU
SuA
Handong
Siyeon
They do tend to have that effect. ;)

Because why not, here's a couple of other tracks from their album: first up, their comeback performance of Red Sun, from M Countdown (as choreographed by our own SuA)...

And their live jam of Jazz Bar (co-lyricked by our also-own JiU, Siyeon, Yoohyeon and Dami) from Arirang Radio's Super K-Pop...
Thank you, you're so sweet :3 I already knew these songs and I really like them, especially Red Sun, thank you anyways <3

_bahao_

Kpop Groupie
Credits
The8
Xiao Jun
This was one of the best songs from Dreamcatcher. I loved it so much and IT WAS JUST A BOP ๐Ÿฅฐ

Kawaii

Kpop Stan
Credits
Eunice
Jueun
Eunseo
Seola
I listened to Scream an hour ago, and I canโ€™t get over the fact itโ€™s so good. It my first Dreamcatcher song. I want to stan them. Iโ€™m still getting to know them. I heard that they are missing a member. Handong?? But I like how they replaced Handong with a backup dancer with the mask. GO INSOMNIAS!!!