GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

xiuxiu

Kpop Amateur
Website
no.pinterest.com
Credits
Ravn
Lucas
~Y/N pov~
I began heading home after hanging out with some friends of mine during the weekend. I used a shortcut into an alley to get home immediately because some streets of Seoul are dark and disturbing at nighttime. As I was beginning to get further and deeper into the alley, I began hearing footsteps following behind me which caused me to get a bit anxious. I began to speed up my steps a little bit in hopes that I wasn't going to be harmed by any strange being. Drops of sweat started to trickle down my back and I never felt so paranoid in a long time. I turned my body over to the side so I could see if anyone happened to be following me; however, as I was walking I bumped into something that made me fall. I saw ahead of me and noticed this form of a body standing there standing in the distance. I began feeling more and more afraid since I could not see that person's appearance either. The footsteps that I overheard earlier grew back again behind me, so I attempted to turn my head to observe whom this somebody implied to be, and that's when I noticed this other shadow from some person standing in that corner observing me. A new person appeared out of the shadows, and it happened to head towards me including the other person in front of me. I attempted to stand up again then a firm grasp latched onto my shoulders and it prevented me from making any movement. I looked over my shoulder and I tried to examine the person's face. I knew I have seen those unique eyes once before! The moment I recognized who it was; my heart skipped a beat and my jaw dropped.

“Suho, you almost gave me a heart attack, grabbing me like some sketchy homeless person!”
He was giving off this dark vibe which made me feel kinda nervous.

“Y/n, don’t think that we're going to be doing anything enjoyable.”
States Suho.

“What's going on?”
I said, starting to get concerned and a little shocked.

“You're coming with me!!!!”
shouted Suho which made me whimper.

“What on earth are you talking about?” I said becoming frustrated. I attempted to remove his hold on my shoulders, although that caused him to clench his grip.

“Not so fast, princess!” Suho smirked evilly. Suddenly I felt a fabric material cover my mouth including my nose. I began panicking, although it was becoming harder and harder to hold my eyes open, and suddenly everything became black.

~Baekhyun pov~
I was standing in front of the girl who was lying unconscious on the ground, I couldn't see her face due to her hair which was nearly covering it. I squatted down in front of her and gently slipped my palm below her neck, and the other hand under her legs so I could lift her and take her into the vehicle. While I was walking with her in my arms, I could not quit recalling all those memories we made with her including all those times we spent with her, only to make her trust so we could get to her father. When we eventually reached the van, I stepped into the back and gently laid her down.

~Y/N pov~

I was awakened by an enormous pain inside my head including my body which was stinging everywhere. I attempted to stand up, although something cold pulled my ankles and wrists down again. Fear and anxiety started growing since I couldn’t move my body or get off this mattress I had been moved over too, I examined the room I had been put inside, but all I could see was four shaded walls including a possibly locked door on the other side of the room. The door was getting unlocked and pushed open, a form of a body stepped into the room and I recognized that person as Chen.

If I continue it, then I'll do it on another post! (It will also be posted on wattpad)