what are you stressing over rn ?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

carat_bomi

Kpop Fan
Credits
Minhyuk
Hongjoong
Seungkwan
Shinwon
I lost two of my closest friendships recently and I'm really lonely.๐Ÿ˜ž

Good luck to everyone with school and work things, I know everything will work out. I'm always here if anyone needs to talk

maribebe

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dowoon
Jeongyeon
Shownu
Sanha
I lost two of my closest friendships recently and I'm really lonely.๐Ÿ˜ž

Good luck to everyone with school and work things, I know everything will work out. I'm always here if anyone needs to talk
I wish you luck in getting through this, it sounds like a terrible experience. If you need anyone to talk to DM me ๐Ÿ˜

Ilovemyself

Kpop Stan
Credits
Joohoney
Minzy
Ten
Xiao Jun
Honestly.... my life..

Ok, So I am going to India tmr, and tomorrow I have to wake up at 4 and have some mixtures applied to my head as my hair is crappy.. and I have to be ready by 7:30 am (note that we only have one bathroom) and we have to leave to the airport and then I am going to reach to India by night of Sunday and I canโ€™t even sleep coz I am not allowed to.

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
By December I need to pick a course for this college program over the summer which is cool because like if I take international business I can go to Canada or Singapore but like there's a lot of interesting courses to take and they're all really expensive

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
I have a 50 pt math test tomorrow and my current grade is a C-, so this test will either make or break my grade :')

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
I don't have enough space to write down all of my information on this poster ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I can't even write smaller because then you wouldn't be able to read it, and I can't put less information because I'm literally writing the bare minimum ๐Ÿ™ƒ
finna cry tomorrow

MiMiยนยฒโท

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jungwoo
MJ
Iโ€™m stressing over my friends love right now because sheโ€™s dating someone and that person that sheโ€™s dating likes someone else and just gave a love letter to the person that he likes and now she knows about it and sheโ€™s a really nice person and I donโ€™t want her heart to get heart broken so I donโ€™t know what to do because she so caring , helpful and funny and to see one of my friends heartbroken kills my heart because she deserves everything in the world *sorry for being extra*

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
My science grade is dropping, my computer teacher isnโ€™t fair at all and goes by the name โ€œsupreme galactic overlordโ€ and makes us say it. And my friends recently got into a fight and is asking ME to choose sides. Like what did I do. And finally, the boys in my class pushed me and I probably broke my head for liking kpop and judge me about it.

Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
My science grade is dropping, my computer teacher isnโ€™t fair at all and goes by the name โ€œsupreme galactic overlordโ€ and makes us say it. And my friends recently got into a fight and is asking ME to choose sides. Like what did I do. And finally, the boys in my class pushed me and I probably broke my head for liking kpop and judge me about it.
HAHAHA im wheezing supreme galactic overlord is such a weird name lol
i hope youre ok though , stay strong aight !!

Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
By December I need to pick a course for this college program over the summer which is cool because like if I take international business I can go to Canada or Singapore but like there's a lot of interesting courses to take and they're all really expensive
woah , thats nice man , btw if u decide to take up international business , do consider singapore ! which country are u from though ? im from singapore if u didnt know loll

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
woah , thats nice man , btw if u decide to take up international business , do consider singapore ! which country are u from though ? im from singapore if u didnt know loll
I think I'd rather go to Singapore for something like a vacation, it seems really beautiful and like I'd like to enjoy it without worrying about passing classes or something also cool