๐”พ๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐”น๐• ๐•ช ๐”น๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•†๐•—๐•—๐•š๐•”๐•š๐•’๐• ๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Did you audition?

• Total voters

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
@Juju~ and @ITSJUSTVEGAS
Have been removed from the group.We are continuing auditions if anyone would like to try and audition.Screenshot 2023-05-03 12.21.49 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-05-03 12.04.42 PM.png

Call_MeRover

Author

Call_MeRover

Author
We now have a new soloist Lei.

Call_MeRover

Author
She will be debuting on May 11th and performing a stage performance for Kai.

Call_MeRover

Author

Call_MeRover

Author

Call_MeRover

Author
I dont like being called names that arent mine. and i did not ask :unsure:
i wasn't saying that as your name. your kinda slow-

I dont like being called names that arent mine. and i did not ask :unsure:
then why did you say something about it if you didn't ask- :]. and at this point you change your name to two different things during peroids of tiime so idek it.

Call_MeRover

Author
then why did you say something about it if you didn't ask- :]. and at this point you change your name to two different things during peroids of tiime so idek it.
You just flat out called me slow. And can you leave me alone? Dont respond in my threads unless its for fun and not this because you make me uncomfortable.Thank you.

i said your acting slow- theres a huge difference. and you keep responding so i am
You just flat out called me slow. And can you leave me alone? Dont respond in my threads unless its for fun and not this because you make me uncomfortable.Thank you.