Insecurities/Fears Official thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
This thread is for all those who would like to talk about things that bothers them,I don't need any bad comments ,this is a safe place to talk free without being criticized. Feel free to join if you want.I also have my own insecurities so i just start with one or two.(y)
RULES
*NO criticizing
*NO bad comments
*Absolutely No judging of others
*NO laughing at others posts
:annyeong2::annyeong3:
I'm scared of ppl hating me in general, I get really depressed eaisily and I'm scared of losing My Crush.

I'm Scared to Lose My Crush, I really like him and even though he's moved I still am Scared of losing him yk? Like I love him and I'm scared he'd hate me for my personality or for my own self. I'm Just Really scared of losing him.
And I'm Insecure about My face and Hands.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
These days Iโ€™m quite insecure about the fact Iโ€™m 18 and havenโ€™t even had a fling.
Ok I know some people here might be confused because they know stuff about me but Iโ€™m trying to rewrite history and like a lot of the points Iโ€™m about to make still stand so

A lot of people my age have likeโ€ฆ at least had a small fling. Even if it just lasted a day. Theyโ€™ve had crushes. People have asked them out. Stuff like that. Not me. Only one person has ever asked for my socials and that was some guy who asked for my Instagram when I was at work. And Iโ€™m ๐Ÿ’• not into guys ๐Ÿ’• No one at my high school was interested in me. No one at college has been interested in me. And Iโ€™ve also not been interested in anyone until very recently, and Iโ€™m not asking her out because Iโ€™m starting uni in like half a year so thereโ€™s no pointโ€ฆ

I know itโ€™s stupid because at Uni Iโ€™ll just have a fresh start and Iโ€™ll probably find someone. But right now it feels like Iโ€™m destined to be alone

UPDATE!! i don't like my "crush" anymore and I'm not rlly insecure abt anything rn but i'm sending myself emails to see tmr so ic an eaisily stand up to my bullies bcz they bully me bcz im a crybaby and i'm sorta insecure abt that?

Yeosang's chicken

Kpop Stan
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cats In A Box
Cinnamoroll
Bubbles
I'm afraid of being alone, I'm afraid of losing someone, I'm afraid of people I care for not wanting to be around me anymore, I'm afraid to talk to people sometimes because I'm afraid they will make fun of me, I'm afraid of rejection, not just from crushes but also from society, I'm afraid I will most likely end up failing in life no matter how hard I work and the countless hours of studying and trying

I'm afraid of being alone, I'm afraid of losing someone, I'm afraid of people I care for not wanting to be around me anymore, I'm afraid to talk to people sometimes because I'm afraid they will make fun of me, I'm afraid of rejection, not just from crushes but also from society, I'm afraid I will most likely end up failing in life no matter how hard I work and the countless hours of studying and trying
Same here ๐Ÿ˜”

i'm lowkey insecure of my body bcs as a child i had all these bumps/rashes and no they leave permanent marks on me and i have some altho im learning to just love myself and accept that

rori

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Keeho
Hanbin
Leebit (Lee Know)
Cat Chasing A Heart
I'm insecure about my weight because I am super thin. I am also insecure about my looks. I'll drop a pic of me here. If you say, I'm pretty, you're only saying that because your a nice person

Attachments

• download (4).jpeg
    download (4).jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 3

Harleyquinfan

Kpop Fan
Website
mat01.carrd.co
Credits
im scared of opening up to ppl bc of how they will react..ppl who i trusted betrayed so its hard to open up to ppl, im scared-no deathly afraid of being left behind or forgotten... i have a crush that i really really like nd amazings lovers but im scared that their going to leave me one day or see me how i see myself. i never liked my body before but now i despise it

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member