Introducing myself.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

marchclara

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Nice to meet y'all. I decide to create an account here since i was interested in find some forums to chat and discuss about some things i like. I still trying to manage and learn how to use this but it looks like i'm getting the hang of it. A little bit of story about me and k-pop: I was a big fan of it between 2018-2019 and i was a army, blink and once (Suga and J-Hope was my UTT's if i remember). But after 2020, i stopped liking k-pop for some reason (i don't know how to explain exactly, but just happened) and decided to move on. In the end of 2022 (December, i guess), i listened to Ditto from NewJeans and i totally feel in love with and bring me to go back to k-pop fan era again. XD
NewJeans is the only group that I'm seriously following at the moment and i'm very interested to look to other groups. I also accept any suggestions of groups and songs! (i'm more interested in gg, but bg are totally fine.) I was planning to take a look at LE SSERAFIM and TXT but i really don't know where to start so i just gave up. XD

That's it, i hope to be an active member here and start new interactions. Thank you for reading this all. <3
just some small informations: my UTT is Hyein and i'm also an Brazilian! (don't expect me to be good at english.)

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

avi ☆

Band Manager
Website
avi-pink-valentine.carrd.co
Credits
Aurora
Pink Bear Plush
Pink Bear Plush
Fluffy White Bear
Nice to meet y'all. I decide to create an account here since i was interested in find some forums to chat and discuss about some things i like. I still trying to manage and learn how to use this but it looks like i'm getting the hang of it. A little bit of story about me and k-pop: I was a big fan of it between 2018-2019 and i was a army, blink and once (Suga and J-Hope was my UTT's if i remember). But after 2020, i stopped liking k-pop for some reason (i don't know how to explain exactly, but just happened) and decided to move on. In the end of 2022 (December, i guess), i listened to Ditto from NewJeans and i totally feel in love with and bring me to go back to k-pop fan era again. XD
NewJeans is the only group that I'm seriously following at the moment and i'm very interested to look to other groups. I also accept any suggestions of groups and songs! (i'm more interested in gg, but bg are totally fine.) I was planning to take a look at LE SSERAFIM and TXT but i really don't know where to start so i just gave up. XD

That's it, i hope to be an active member here and start new interactions. Thank you for reading this all. <3
just some small informations: my UTT is Hyein and i'm also an Brazilian! (don't expect me to be good at english.)
hii! welcome to the forums, i love your pfp so much! im a pretty big moa (txt stan) and fearnot (le sserafim stan) so i can totally help if you want to stan!
i hope you have a great time here <333

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits

hello im val! welcome to forums i hope u enjoy ur stay❤️

& i can definitely help w txt im a big txt fan(moa) and i love le sserafim.

marchclara

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hii! welcome to the forums, i love your pfp so much! im a pretty big moa (txt stan) and fearnot (le sserafim stan) so i can totally help if you want to stan!
i hope you have a great time here <333
thank you!! :D i really appreciate the offer! my only doubt (difficult to be exact) is knowing where to follow and how to start listening (which album is good to start with and etc!)