What's the best kind of gift?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I dont know if this is already a thing, I'm just kind of curious because of something we did for valentines at school also I dont post enough on here I guess, but what kind of gift is your favorite gift to receive or give to others? Like do you prefer something expensive, useful, pretty, etc?

Personally I like things like small scrapbooks or notes because its nice to know that someone's cared enough to keep track of the things we've done or with a note you can read it and it feels like that person's talking to you personally even if they're not there.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I've only received a handful in my life but I really enjoy getting notes from people, even if its just a simple note of appreciation or whatever .-.

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
Yes something done personally which shows the effort and sincerity of that person is much better than something just bought and gifted for the sake of gifting.
And , "Like do you prefer something expensive, useful, pretty, etc?"
here the answer is useful, but it an extra bonus if the useful item is pretty !

Toasty

Kpop Groupie
Credits
It would be the notebook I received on my 10th birthday from my mother.🥰
The notebook consisted of my photos from 2007-2018 and under those photos my mom wrote a few adorable side notes. Whenever I'm upset I go through all the photos and it never fails to fill me with joy.

MsAkagi

Kpop Amateur
Credits
The main thing is that the gift is interesting. Nothing depends on the price. All the same, when you give a gift, you remove the price tag since it is indecent to give a gift with a price tag. For example, I recently ordered my husband, a figurine with his face on https://bestcustombobbleheads.com/collections/custom-key-chain-bobbleheads. It was a symbolic gift. When I gave it to him, he spent the whole evening laughing and then bragging about it to his friends. So the main thing is to find an interesting gift.

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
the gift that i would love to receive would be a bullet journal filled with that person's things that they love and the things that I love decorated (idk if it's weird but it makes me feel special)

escapism

𖤣 𝓶𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷 ⨳
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Something that's useful and has a meaning.

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I like things to improve my appearance, like makeup, clips for my hair, money for clothes. Otherwise, I like sweets and sugar

MinkLink

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I like practical gifts, things that can be used again and again in my daily life

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
I like presents related to my current special interests, so anything theatre or kpop or vampires :)

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i love any gift, really, but the best gifts are when you casually mention something you like, and then someone gets you a gift of it. like, if you were talking about books with someone, and you mentioned your favorite author, then they got you one of their books. it shows they really listened and care, imo.