GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
what are some songs that remind you of the people you hold close and why? it could be a s/o, family member, friend, even a pet!
for example:
excalibur by kingdom and cloud 9 by beach bunny remind me of my boyfriend because he loves kingdom so much, he fanboys over them whenever given the choice :(( and cloud 9, especially because of the "but when he loves me i feel like i'm floating, when he calls me pretty i feel like i'm somebody. even when we fade eventually to nothing, you will always be my favorite form of loving" because he is so sooo special to me and never fails to make me happy and seen!! he takes me out of sad episodes and helps me through bad sensory days etc etc ><
sincerely, me from dear evan hansen reminds me of my other boyfriend (i'm poly btw!!) because he got me into deh and it was always his favorite song. whenever we're over call we start singing it so randomly and it always makes me giggle cus the lyrics are so stupidly brilliant, and whenever this song comes on when i can't talk to him i get really sad,,,,

and finally, feel special by twice reminds me of both my bfs because the entire message is how i feel about them! feel special describes how when someone truly loves you, they make you feel amazing, like you can do anything. you can go from zero to one hundred just with them being around, or texting a simple 'hey,' and that's how they make me feel!! they give me warm fuzzy feelings and make me feel worthy of loving and give me reasons to love myself and see myself the way they see me <3

ok maybe i used this as an excuse to blab about my bfs but you get the point!

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
I don’t think I have any. The only song I can think of is a Paramore song that reminds me of my abusive ex & I can’t even listen to the song these days without having a panic attack.
aw :<< i have songs like that that i associate with some verbally abusive exes hnn