what korean foods do u eat regularly ?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
i'm korean-american, so i eat korean food p often 🤣🤣
for non-koreans, how often do you eat korean food, and what do u eat ?
i'm pakistani-american, and i hardly even eat pakistani foods 😔 (ig there's just not a lot over here)
uhh the only stuff i eat regularly that's korean is 라면 (ramyeon, just korean ramen djajfj)

LaLa_Alinskas

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I'm Korean Vietnamese and I love to eat Japchae. My mom makes a lot of this when the family comes over and she makes homemade rice cakes to look fancy. TBH though I eat pre-made japchae a lot of the time. Nothing fancy fancy.

Kihyun

Maknae
Credits
Han
Soodam
Jeongyeon
The8
I'm Korean Vietnamese and I love to eat Japchae. My mom makes a lot of this when the family comes over and she makes homemade rice cakes to look fancy. TBH though I eat pre-made japchae a lot of the time. Nothing fancy fancy.
omggg i totally forogt about japchae it's so good!! oh unrelated but you're viet?? that's soo cool so am i!!

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
i'm korean-american, so i eat korean food p often 🤣🤣
for non-koreans, how often do you eat korean food, and what do u eat ?
yes i'am too! I eat Kimchi, Ramen, bibimbap, tteokbokki, jajangmyeon ( one of my favorites!), and lets not forget about samgyeopsal!
i don't eat much often, because my mom is filipino so we eat filipino food too..

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
yes i'am too! I eat Kimchi, Ramen, bibimbap, tteokbokki, jajangmyeon ( one of my favorites!), and lets not forget about samgyeopsal!
i don't eat much often, because my mom is filipino so we eat filipino food too..
omg i love jajangmyeon too !!! you have amazing taste in food haha

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
omg sjdlkfjsld japchae is one of my faves too hehe 😍😍
i tried learning how to make it once... but it was disastrous