Compliment the Person Above You!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
@Solarium is such a sweet heart, thank you for blessing the forums with your kindness ❤️

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Changbin
Lucas
whO aM I suPposeD tO Compliment???
sk- just an excuse to compliment both of you--
@Solarium : I see you around on the forums and you're so sweet and considerate of everyone.☺ You do good work for the site and I appreciate that.👏😘

@K-fan_2003 : uhm... where do I start? You are so fun to talk to and feel like you're a really comfortable person to be around.🤗 You are always so kind and I uh... kinda look up to you... 👉👈 (and also your location is the cutest thing ever
💕)

L

Love_alize071313

@Solarium : I see you around on the forums and you're so sweet and considerate of everyone.☺ You do good work for the site and I appreciate that.👏😘

@K-fan_2003 : uhm... where do I start? You are so fun to talk to and feel like you're a really comfortable person to be around.🤗 You are always so kind and I uh... kinda look up to you... 👉👈 (and also your location is the cutest thing ever
💕)
You're content is I M M A C U L A T E and your layout is A D O R A B L E and yk Ily 💜

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

💕)
Awe thats so sweet I appreciate it! 🤗 i Am kind to everyone because i hate to see people sad and there is no reason to be mean.
You looke up to me?? I am so honored ❤❤❤
(Thank you)

@I.M._.lovely your kind and funny, you always appreciate others and it makes you a friendly and loveabe person ❤