OFFICIAL CRAVITY "SEASON 3 HIDEOUT: BE OUR VOICE" THREAD

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
NOTE: (I'll be on a 1 week Hitus after Wednesday due No Internet Week & spending Christmas..Well Maybe I might go on it but who knows (J.I.C if I'm not active on this like I was with the IZ*ONE Comeback thread)
*J.I.C (Just in Case)

ANYWAYS..
#1:
cravity1.jpeg

As said in the Cravity Comeback Thread earlier..Their Comeback is On January 19 2021. This will be thier 2nd Comeback after Debut.
#2:
cravity3.jpeg

Cravity has released an official schedule for thier Comeback Next Year starting on the 27 with the Hideout: Prologue Flim
(As said..If I dont Update as quick, Any user can Update this Thread if they want. THANK U!)

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
NOTE: (I'll be on a 1 week Hitus after Wednesday due No Internet Week & spending Christmas..Well Maybe I might go on it but who knows (J.I.C if I'm not active on this like I was with the IZ*ONE Comeback thread)
*J.I.C (Just in Case)

ANYWAYS..
#1:
cravity1.jpeg

As said in the Cravity Comeback Thread earlier..Their Comeback is On January 19 2021. This will be thier 2nd Comeback after Debut.
#2:
cravity3.jpeg

Cravity has released an official schedule for thier Comeback Next Year starting on the 27 with the Hideout: Prologue Flim
(As said..If I dont Update as quick, Any user can Update this Thread if they want. THANK U!)
so exciting :D