~••❦𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 & 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓾𝓹❦••~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jooggie

Kpop Stan
stanning blackpink unlike u uncultured swines
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
Jungkook is an online makeup artist and Jimin is an art student. Jimin is one of Jungkook’s fans.
Youtube/College AU
~Chapter 1~

Jungkook’s POV

"I love nature…” I say, somewhat to the camera and somewhat to myself. I hopped over a log and hoped my camera wouldn’t be too shaky.

‘Oh well... that’s what editing is for.’

I had decided to try something new. Doing makeup was fun- and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I think my viewers want to see other things too. So I choose to take a hike and do a vlog. I think it works out.

I came to a heavily forested area and said my outro, and that I was going to do this last part on my own. I already had an hour of footage anyway. I could work with that.

I put my video camera in my bag and entered the thick woods. It felt good to be off-path, it made me calmer somehow. Though jumping over fallen trees and ducking under vines wasn’t a normal thing for me, I found it to be fun.

I stopped walking as I came to a clearing. It was beautiful and full of colorful flowers.

I was going to take out my camera again, to capture how pretty it was, but something else caught my eye.

Someone, I should say. It was a boy, dressed in a long, pastel dress, sitting on the ground. He was painting on a canvas that was in his lap.

I stepped closer, studying him. I realized that he, like our surroundings, was really pretty. I noticed that a flower crown adorned his head.

‘He’s really cute...’ I think to myself. Then, because I find it weird to just be staring at him, I speak,” Hello...”

The boy looks up with wide eyes. He looks surprised for a second, then his features soften.

”Hi,” he smiles,” Sorry, I wasn't really expecting anyone to- wait Oh my god, aren’t you Jungkook?” The boy stood up, putting his painting on the grass beside him.

“Yes, I am... How did you know that?” Sometimes I forget how public I am.

He giggled,” I watch your videos, I’m a huge fan. I really admire your talent.”

I blush,” I wouldn’t call doing makeup a talent...”

“Of course it is! No need to be so modest.”

We stood there as I refused to take a compliment and he studied me.

“So, what’s your name?

“I’m Park Jimin.” he held his hand out for me to shake.

I shook it gently.

Jimin’s smile grew as he put a hand to his cheek,” Oh I never imagined that I would meet you... You could say I look up to you in a way...”

I almost laughed,” Again- I’m not that great.”

Jimin shook his head, then gasped like he had an idea,” Can I draw you?”

“You’re an artist?” I nodded to his painting.

I notice his blush,” Yes, I’m just starting out... but I promise I’ll try my best!”

I smiled,” Well of course you can, if you want.”

“Okay please sit here.” I sat as he went back to his spot and grabbed a sketchpad and some pencils out over his bag. He sits there.

I talk as he starts drawing,” So why did you come out here? Do you come here often?” I knew the answer to this, but I just wanted to listen to Jimin talk.

“This place is very inspiring, so yeah, I come here all the time... I guess you could say it’s my happy place... And I’m glad you found it too.”

I smiled and Jimin glanced up,” That’s perfect, stay just like that.”

~Time Skip~

Jimin was cuter than I’d originally thought. I liked how he stuck out his tongue if he was focusing, or how if something was frustrating, he puffed out his cheeks. Watching him draw gave me a kind of joy, I can’t explain.

Once he finished, he gathered his skirt and clutched his sketchpad close. Then he skipped over to me and sat down. He showed me the finished product.

“Wow, did you say that you’re new to this? This is way too good to be an amateur...” I said, amazed.

The picture was really good and his attention to detail was amazing.

“Thank you...”

We sat in silence as I studied the drawing and as the sunset

“You know... You’re the one who inspired me to start doing art...”

My eyes widened,” Really?”

Jimin nodded.” Ah, that’s so cool! That makes me happy.”

Jimin laughed,” Oh my god, you’re so cute...” I felt myself blush.

“So are you.”

Jimin covered his face with his sketchpad,” I did not say that out loud.”

“You totally did.”

“Sorry...”

I chuckled,” It’s okay- I was telling the truth when I said that you are cute.”

Jimin lowered the pad and giggled,” So was I.”

We didn’t say anything again until Jimin broke the silence.

“It kinda feels like we’re on a date,’ He giggled, “With all the compliments and watching the sunset together.”

“Well if you give me your number, I can take you on a real date.”

Jimin smiled at me,” Okay.”​

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
~Chapter 2~
3rd person POV
Jungkook plopped down on his bed, without even doing his skincare routine. He was drop-dead tired, but he knew he wouldn’t sleep.

Subsequent to walking out of the forest together, they had parted ways and Jungkook had thought about Jimin the entire way home.

He knew that he would continue to do so throughout the night, so he decided to text him. But what do you text someone you just met?​

did you get home safe?​
Yes, thank you for asking
Did you?
Yeah
I wouldn’t be texting you if I didn't...
I think​
Oh, right
My bad
It’s okay ^.^​
You’re so cute
Thank you
You too​
Oh, please don’t lie like that
I’m not
I think you’re really pretty
Speaking of which...
Are you free on Friday?​
Yes... Why?
Cause I’m picking you up at 7​
Oh! You were serious about the date thing?
Yes, of course, I was​

Jimin could feel his cheeks heat up. He couldn’t believe he had met the Jeon Jungkook. And that Jungkook was taking him on a date.

Jimin practically squealed to himself as he laid on his bed with a hand over his quickly beating heart. He was excited, to say the least.

But it was only Tuesday night, what would happen until then?​

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
~Chapter 3~
Jungkook’s POV

I decided to do a video today, since my other video wouldn’t be ready by upload time. So I sat at my desk and laid out all my makeup products.

I already did my skincare routine and I had thanked some sort of higher being that I hadn’t developed a pimple- or worse broke out entirely.. That would be bad. My skin really did stay smooth though.

I turned on my camera and said my intro. “So today, I’ll be showing you guys how to do a look I like to call “Boyfriend Material.” It’s subtle but sexy- and I’ll share a story with you.”

I start with foundation and concealer, which I show to the camera. “So yesterday, I was taking a walk, and I met this very cute guy. Like he’s adorable- anyway, long story short, this look is for him.”

I start applying eyeshadow. “Obviously I won’t be wearing this exact look on our date-” I paused for dramatic effect,” Yes, you heard me correctly: date- So I’m going to surprise him.”

I move on to lip tint, applying it very slowly.

Once I finish with that, I do eyeliner.

“I think he’s going to like it guys, also if he’s watching this- wear something semi-formal.”

I put on light blush, then slap my palette closed. “Alright guys I’m all done! Let me know what you think in the comments below! Make sure to like, subscribe and share.”

I wave my fingers in front of my face, “Also cute boy- text me soon please, despite last night, I’m not the type to text first.” I wink, then shut off the camera.

After some quick editing, I post the video on my channel, then promote it on my social media accounts. Not that I need to promote it. I have 20 million subscribers on youtube alone. Not to mention my 23 million followers on twitter and instagram.

I take a couple of selcas to post on my insta. And shut off my phone.

After eating a small breakfast and touching up my makeup, I get a text.​

Do you really never text first?
Nope, never​
So should I feel special that you did yesterday?
Maybe... but I think you’re special anyway​
Omg why do you have to be such a flirt?
That’s just the way I roll, sweetheart​
Stop it, you’re making me blush..
There’s nothing I can do about that. Is there?​
No, i don’t suppose there is

I smiled to myself as I pocketed his phone. I really looked forward to our date and loved getting to know Jimin.

But life gave me responsibilities and I had to complete them. College was a must.

So I grabbed his things and headed for school.

~Time Skip~
Jimin’s POV

I sat across from my best friend, Kim Taehyung at our lunch table in the courtyard. He was currently trying to see how many fries he could make, throwing into the garbage can.

I would scold him for wasting food, but I already did.

When he runs out of fries, he looks at mine and reaches for them. I slap his hand away. “ No, I will eat my fries thank you very much.”

He pouts and I roll my eyes while munching on a fry.

“So what’s new with you?” Taehyung asks.

Now that he’s temporarily stopped being an idiot, I feel inclined to answer his question.

“I met Jungkook.”

“Is that one of your youtube boyfriends?” He asked, rolling his eyes.

“Yes- I mean no! God, Taehyung, what’s wrong with you?” I stutter and blush.

He smirks, “I’ll admit what’s wrong with me once you admit your unhealthy gay youtube makeup guru obsession.”

“Hey- at least I don’t watch James Charles!”

“Good, cause if you did, we would not be friends.”

I rolled my eyes. “Don’t you want to know what happened?”

“Not really but go ahead, I’m all ears.” Tae starts messing with his hair.

“You’re not even going to listen...” I deadpan.

Tae glances at me, then does this really exaggerated clap and blink. Then he throws on a really fake valley girl accent,”Ohmygod- of course I’m listening! How could you ever accuse me of not listening?”

I laugh and shake my head. “ Anyway...” I tell him what happened.

“Oh... is he cute? Or hot? Or both?” Taehyung asks when I’m finished.

I take out my phone and show him a couple pictures.

“Ooh, damn. He is- I can’t even- I don’t even know” He throws up his hands like he’s giving up.

Laughing, I say,” You’re In college Taehyung, use your words.”

“Okay um... I have class in 20 minutes and i have to get rid of this, so... bye.”

I find myself chuckling as he grabs his bag and walks away.. Shaking my head, I finish my lunch. As I throw away my garbage I spot Jungkook walking.

‘I didn’t know he went here...’

I get an idea, so I take out my phone and send him a text.
Do you have class?
Jungkook stops to check his messages. That’s cute.​
No, I just got out
How did you know...​
Look up and to your left.

He does and I wave to him. He smiles and puts his phone in his bag.

I walk over to him and he kisses my cheek.

I blush and cover my face,” Hey, we haven’t even gone on a date yet...”

He frowns,” Sorry was that too fast?”

I shake my head and give him a kiss on the cheek,” No, you’re fine.”

He smiles and grabs my hand,” I see, that you really do watch my videos...”

“Yeah I've watched all of them.”

He looks shocked,” Not the ones I did when I was 15 right? That would be so embarrassing”

“ No, I watched those too.”

Jungkook ran his free hand down his face, “Damn, that’s really embarrassing.”

“Well if it makes you feel any better, I was a teenager when I watched them too. It’s nothing to stress over.” I smiled at him.

“Really? That means that you’ve been watching my videos for a long time...”

“Yeah I think from almost the beginning. One of my friends in high school recommended you when I was first getting into makeup and stuff.”

“Oh really? That’s cool... Your makeup looks good today, so dues your outfit.”

I blushed,” Thank you, I try.”

“I can tell, but you don’t really need to. You have a natural beauty to you.” Jungkook says, then he smiles.

“No one’s ever said that to me before...”

Jungkook shrugs,” Well, it’s true.​

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
~Chapter 4~
~3rd person POV~

Jimin sat in his dorm room, sulking to himself. His roommate seemed to note his distress.

“Are you okay, Jimin?” Seokjin asked. He was naturally concerned about those younger than him. Jimin especially, since he was Jin’s favorite.

“No, I am not, I hate my life.” Jimin said, pouting.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you have a date to look forward to?” Jin asked.

Jimin groaned, “ That’s exactly the problem! It’s so far away, I think I’m gonna die. Who invented time?!”

He hated how the days were so long. He would personally punch whoever decided that days had to be 24 hours.

Jin would too, he didn’t like seeing Jimin so upset. “It’s okay, just breathe, if you sleep, the hours will pass quicker.”

Jimin grumbled to himself as he rolled over in his bed,” Hours aren’t days, Seokjin.”

“I’m aware of that, Chim, Now sleep.”

~Time skip~

Jungkook stretched as he got out of bed. He’d finished editing his video yesterday so he had no reason to record another one today. He also didn’t have any classes today.

He showered and pondered how he should spend his day. After he got dressed and sat at his vanity, he had an idea.

He called his best friend and put the phone on speaker as he did his makeup.

“Hey Jungkook.”

“Hi Yoongi, is Namjoon there?”

“Of course he is, why would I have his phone if he wasn’t?”

Jungkook waited a second while Yoongi gave Namjoon his phone back.

“Hey Kook- What’s up?”

“Hi Joon, I was just wondering if you were doing anything today.”

He heard some shuffling then,”Yeah I’m not busy, we can hang out if you want.”

“Of course, come over.”

“Alright, I’ll be there soon.”

~Time Skip~

Jungkook had told Namjoon about his past couple of days and Namjoon listened and nodded every once in a while.

Once he finished, Namjoon said,” So, you’re finally going to have a boyfriend? I’m proud of you Kookie. It’s been a while since you dated.”

Jungkook groaned,” Ugh... Don’t remind me! I’m trying to forget, Moni..”

Namjoon gave Jungkook a pitiful look,” I know, just don’t try to use this kid just to accomplish that. You can let him heal you, but don’t use him”

“ I know... I wouldn’t dream of it.”​

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho

~Chapter 5~
~what’s in the past, should stay in the past.~
~3rd person POV~

In highschool Jungkook had a girlfriend named Rirene. She was pretty and kind. She was smart too. Maybe that was Jungkook’s favorite part about her, how smart she was.

It probably shouldn’t have been, she made him feel dumb.

Purposefully too.

When they first met, she was so nice to him. It was the first time he felt wanted, like really, really wanted.

Maybe it was already a set up. And he gave away his love, his heart too easy.

Maybe she had always meant to hurt him.

Do cheaters enter a relationship with the intention of cheating?

Jungkook likes to think they don’t but... who can ever really be sure.

Thinking back, Jungkook remembers how Rirene slowly became cruel to him. How she called him names and stood him up and did all these little things to whittle away his self-esteem.

He also remembers how he forgave her, every time.

Maybe the relationship was a mistake from the beginning.

But... it seemed worth it at the time.

Last edited:

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
~Chapter 6~
~Jimin’s POV~

“I only slept for an hour last night hyung~ This isn’t fair..”

“I told you to sleep Jimin, it’s not my fault.” Jin shook his head as he got dressed.

Jimin sat up on his bed, then hopped over to the desk. “Yes it is, you’re the one who told me to, so it’s your fault”

Jin stepped out of the closet and put a hand on his hip.

“You look cute today Jin. Are you going to go see Hoseok?”

“Obviously, I wouldn’t dress like this to go see anyone else.”

Jimin rolled his eyes and got out his phone to text Jungkook.
Hey
Hey darling
What are you up to?​
Jimin blushed, these pet names would be the death of him.​
I just woke up lol
wbu?
I’m hanging out with one of my friends...
He’s mean​
Is he? Or are you?
You shouldn’t be texting me if you’re with somebody, he deserves your attention
That’s not what he said
Sorry, you wouldn’t get that
But it’s fine he’s always texting his boyfriend when we talk
So I have rights​
Jimin was a little confused, but he brushed it off. If Jungkook felt like explaining, he would have.​
Oh, are we together now?
I hope so
That would make me really happy
Will you be my boyfriend?​
Yes, of course!
Good
Are you excited for our date?​
Yeah, I’ve been thinking for a while...
Where are you taking me?
It’s a surprise​
Aww, please tell me
You’ll like it, I promise.​
okay...

Jimin turned his phone off and tossed it onto his bed. Jin waved to him as he left. “Bye.”

Since he had nothing to do, Jimin climbed back into bed and texted Jungkook.​

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
~Chapter 7~
~Jungkook’s POV~

It’s finally friday... I can’t believe I had to wait all that time. And I still have until 7.

I hop out of bed and get ready for the day. I don’t worry too much about my outfit, since I would change later.

I checked my phone for any texts from Jimin. I found it strange that there weren't any, but I didn’t want to bother him. He was probably still asleep.

Just as I put my phone in my pocket, I heard my phone ring.

I chuckled as I answered.

“Hey Jimin, What’s up?”

“I miss you, and my fingers are tired from texting so... I decided to call... is that okay?”

“Of course... I miss you too.”

“Great now tell me where we’re going for our date?”

I laughed,” No, I told you, it’s a surprise.”

Jimin giggled,” But a surprise is a secret and I’m too cute to keep secrets from right?”

“I can see what you’re doing, you can’t trick me Jimin. Yes, you are cute, but please be patient.” I sighed.

“Okay, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. I just don’t want you to be disappointed...”

“Jungkook, why would I be disappointed? You’re a great guy with a beautiful mind. I seriously doubt that you could disappoint me.”

I blushed,” Thanks, Jimin.”

“... I know we’re going to see each other tonight but-”

“I want to come see you...”

Jimin gives a breathy laugh,”Yeah, that’s what I was gonna say...”

“I’ll be there in 10 minutes.”​

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho

~Chapter 8~
~3rd person POV~

Jimin opened the door before Jungkook even knocked. He pulled him into his dorm and hugged him tightly, catching Jungkook by surprise.

“Hey, baby.”

“Hi, Jungkook.” Jimin said, his words muffled by Jungkook’s chest.

Jungkook picked Jimin up and Jimin squealed. “Hey!”

“It’s okay.” Jungkook walked over to Jimin’s desk and set him down on it.

Jimin looked up to Jungkook,” I know it might be too soon.. But could you...” Jimin didn’t finish his question.

“What is it, baby? You can ask me anything.”

Jimin blushed and pointed to his lips,” Kiss me please...”

Jungkook smiled and leaned down to connect their lips. He was happy that Jimin let him do this, since he wanted to ever since that day in the forest.

After they broke the kiss, they both looked into each other’s eyes.

“Thank you...” Jimin breathed out.

Jungkook chuckled, “It was my pleasure.” He kissed Jimin again.​

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
~Chapter 9~

Jimin woke up with his arms wrapped around something. At first he thought it was a pillow but soon realized that it was Jungkook.

He scooted out of their cuddle and out of bed. Jimin checked the time. It was already 5. It felt good to note that this had been the best sleep he had gotten since Jungkook proposed the date.

He shook Jungkook’s shoulder lightly,”Hey, Jungkook. Wake up.”

Jungkook’s eyes opened slowly,” Hey beautiful..” He smiled at Jimin.

Jimin blushed,” It’s already 5, I’d like to get ready now.”

Jungkook did a fake pout,” But I want more cuddles.”

Jimin sighed,” Jungkook...”

Jungkook laughed as he got up, “Okay, okay. See you later.” He gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek, then walked out the door with a small wave.

~Time Skip~

Before Jungkook came back to Jimin’s dorm, Jimin was very nervous. He put a lot of thought and effort into his appearance and he hoped that Jungkook would appreciate it.

jimin's fit (1).jpg

Jungkook arrived and knocked on the door. Jimin checked his hair one last time, then stepped outside.

“You look pretty, Jimin.” Jungkook commented, in a smooth tone.

Jimin felt his cheeks heat up,” Thank you, Kookie.” He paused for a moment,” Can I call you that?”

Jungkook nodded,”Yeah, if you want to… some of my friends call me that.”

“Oh that’s cool…”

“What nicknames do your friends give you.”

Jimin laughs,” Oh, they’re the worst, don’t even ask.”

“What, your friends or the nicknames?”

“Both- holy hell…” Jimin said as they stopped at Jungkook’s truck.

“This is yours?” Jimin asked in amazement.

“Yes, it is. I also have a Benz.” Jungkook said, suddenly proud of his choice in vehicle.

“How did you even afford this?” Jimin touched the side of the black truck gently, as if he was afraid that he might break it.

Jungkook shrugged,” Youtube pays a lot.”

“Maybe I should have my own Youtube channel…” Jimin mused.

“You should!” Jungkook said, opening the car door for Jimin and helping him inside.”You could post art tutorials or something like that.”

Jimin shook his head as Jungkook hopped into the driver's seat.” I don’t know Jungkook... What if I’m not good at it...”

“Then we’ll start a couple channel instead.” Jungkook suggested.

Jimin giggled,”Now that... may be a little too fast.”

Jungkook blushed,”Sorry...”

Jimin put a hand on Jungkook’s thigh,”Let’s just find each other’s pace, okay?”

Jungkook nodded,”Okay.”

They sat in silence while Jungkook drove, until Jimin said,”Do I get to know where you’re taking me now?”

Jungkook made a face at Jimin,” No, it’s still a surprise.”

Jimin sighed lightly,” If I give you a kiss, will you tell me?”

Jungkook laughed,” Hmm… I’ll think about it.”

Jimin leaned over and placed a kiss on Jungkook’s lips. Jungkook was glad that they were at a red light.

“Damn, that was one hell of a kiss…” Jungkook commented.

Jimin smirked,” Well when I want something… Are you going to tell me now?”

“Hmm- no.”

Jimin frowned and slid down his seat. He pouted,” You made me give you a kiss and you still won’t tell me.”

“I didn’t make you, you did that yourself.”

“Same difference.”

They pulled up outside a restaurant. It was a kind of expensive place. Kinda suit and tie.

Jimin looked out the window,” You’re taking me here? Now I feel under-dressed… And not to mention, I can’t afford this!”

Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin’s shoulder to calm him. Don’t worry, I know the owners and you won’t be paying for anything. I got it.”

“But-”

Jungkook placed a soft kiss on Jimin’s lips to get him to stop complaining. “It's okay, let’s go.”

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
A/N: Guess what guys? there will be a q/a for this story soon, so if u have any questions dm me! also like this if u do dm me!

active characters:

Jungkook: part of main ship

Jimin: part of main ship

Jin: Jimin's roommate

Taehyung: Jimin's best friend

Yoongi: Namjoon's boyfriend/Jungkook's friend

Namjoon: Jungkook's best friend

characters you haven't met.... yet....

Hoseok: Jin's Boyfriend

Rirene: Jungkook's ex-gf

Kai: Jimin's ex-bf

Taemin: Kai's current bf

Jaehyun: Jungkook's childhood friend

BamBam: ???

Author: got any questions about the story for me? any info u wanna know that the characters won't tell you?

Thx for reading so far! ily guys

Last edited:

Yukari

Kpop Expert
Website
www.allkpop.com
Credits
A/N: Guess what guys? there will be a q/a for this story soon, so if u have any questions dm me! also like this if u do dm me!

active characters:

Jungkook: part of main ship

Jimin: part of main ship

Jin: Jimin's roommate

Taehyung: Jimin's best friend

Yoongi: Namjoon's boyfriend/Jungkook's friend

Namjoon: Jungkook's best friend

characters you haven't met.... yet....

Hoseok: Jin's Boyfriend

Rirene: Jungkook's ex-gf

Kai: Jimin's ex-bf

Taemin: Kai's current bf

Jaehyun: Jungkook's childhood friend

BamBam: ???

Author: got any questions about the story for me? any info u wanna know that the characters won't tell you?

Thx for reading so far! ily guys
Just saying good character choice

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
Shout-out to @_YourAverageFanboy_ for having the most questions uwu

@K-fan_2003
Jungkook, what are your plans with Jimin?

Jungkook: *blushes* oh um i really like jimin… I’d like to go farther with him… but we are just now having our first date… I want things to go faster but I'm trying to make sure he’s comfortable before- I really don’t want to hurt him like that… I like him a lot. Though as i said before, things are going well so a couple channel may or may not be in the works. I don’t know right now, so i have to talk seriously with jimin about that. But I think it would be cute.

@I.M._.lovely
Question for Jin and/or Taehyung: Being Jimin's Roommate/Best Friend you must have some tea to spill about him, do you have any interesting stories as a roommate/friend?

Jin: yes i would like to formally say that Jimin whines too much, he’s lucky i love him, or else he would sleep in the hallway. I’m glad he has someone else to whine to now

Jimin: You can’t kick me out of my own room! Also I don’t whine too much!

Jungkook: …

Jimin: what?

Jungkook + Jin: Yes you do

Taehyung: Okay, I have a story… one time when we were in highschool, I dared Jimin to drink a milkshake with his nostril… he’s a dumbass so he did it… I think that’s why he has issues now…

Jimin: Hey!

Message for Author: Great work on your story so far,,, can't wait to see where it goes.

Me: aw thank you! I appreciate u! Thanks for reading.

@_YourAverageFanboy_
1) Does/will Jungkook dress fem, or is it just the makeup?

Jungkook: I haven’t tried the crossdressing stuff but i wouldn’t mind giving it a try someday...

2) How did Jimin discover his love for crossdressing, and how did he get so comfortable with it to the point of wearing them in public?

Jimin: oh good question! When I was little- around 3 or 4- my older sister used to dress me in girls clothes… she didn’t have any dolls or anything like that so she used me. I didn’t mind, and neither did my parents, they thought it was cute… as I grew older, I found that I enjoyed wearing my sister’s clothes over my own. I didn’t really think about other people as much because I only get bad reactions every once in a while. My mother helped me get past others' negativity and told me to ignore people. So I did, and that’s how I'm able to be comfortable wearing dresses and stuff out in public.

3) Will there be other characters who are nonconforming or is it just JiKook?

Me: Um other than them not really, I mean Hoseok and Jaehyun paint their nails (and before you ask no they don’t know each other) and Jin does his makeup sometimes. Also Hobi is the one who introduced Jimin to Jungkook’s channel.

How did Yoongi and Namjoon meet/get together?

Yoongi: It’s a long story…

Namjoon: When we were in highschool, Yoongi bumped into me, and said “Oops…” That was it, no apology or anything. So I hunted him down for weeks and by the time i found him, I knew almost everything about him… *scratches the back of his neck* I was too in love to stay mad. Turns out Yoongi bumped into me cuz he liked me and he just chickened out of confessing.

Yoongi: *blushes* You didn’t have to tell them that

Namjoon: *pecks yoongi’s forehead* We’ll they asked and i love telling people about us

Me: Did I make this cute enough? I think so...

Did Namjoon always support Jungkook's career choice, or was there a learning process?

Namjoon: Of course, I’ll always support JK in anything he does, he needs me after all… Especially after he got his heart broken… I will alway protect him and I trust Jimin to do the same.

How did Hoseok and Seokjin meet/get together?

Jin: How the hell am I supposed to remember?

Hoseok: Right we were like what… 5 when we met lol

Jin: Did I confess to you or the other way around?

Hoseok: *shrugs*

When are we going to see Hoseok in the story?

Me: I have a special chapter planned :D
What did Rirene do to poor Jungkook?
🥺

Jungkook: um.. I don’t really want to talk about it...

Me: *whispers as to not upset JK*
she cheated on him and demeaned him to the point of ******* attempts and when he failed at that she made him feel more like shit.
Luckily he had Namjoon to help him

How did Kai and Jimin meet/get together?

Me: no spoilers

How did Kai and Jimin break up?

Me: ditto^

Will there be a scene with Taemin and Kai making Jimin feel bad? I can kinda sense smth ~spicy~ like that happening
🤭

Me: u r too smart maybe we should dispose of u...

Did Jaehyun and Jungkook fall out of friendship? Or have they just not seen each other in a long time?

Me: they actually talk a lot (over the phone ig) Jaehyun’s in america rn lol

Jungkook: I miss him so much rn T^T
Why is BamBam a mystery character?
👀

Me: Spoilers luv

Those are all the ones I can think of right now, but I love your story~!

Me: Ah~ thank you so much

Sorry for any typos or things that don't make sense lol

Last edited: