What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chim min

Kpop Stan
Credits
Shinwon
Onda
another time i was dancing in the kitchen and i spun around a whacked my hand on the fridge on accident. it was very bruised and swollen afterwards

L

Love_alize071313

another time i was dancing in the kitchen and i spun around a whacked my hand on the fridge on accident. it was very bruised and swollen afterwards
I do that sometimes. but... without me spinning and dancing, I legit would go and open the fridge and end up with a dark bruise.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Running down a hill in flip-flops with my brother's wheelchair with a big bag of books on the back. Have four scars, one on the hand, one on my left kneecap, and a scar on both feet.

Bootiful_7teen

Kpop Stan
Credits
Birthday Cake
Kim Soohyun
Song Joongki
Keeho
I was on a trampoline and I jumped and then I didn’t place my ankle right... you know what happened next 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
when i was in the 2nd grade i broke my radius in my left arm and i had to get my bone reset
i broke my arm by walking backwards

Kawaii

Kpop Stan
Credits
Eunice
Jueun
Eunseo
Seola
3rd grade I slid my finger into the barrier of the door and wall and when someone closed the door...

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
umm I was walking home and I saw a rose bush thinking it was like just leaves then I hit the leaves and then cut open my thumb with the thorn...

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
i wa rolling down a hill and someone rolled over me and broke my arm :> it was at a camp, the teachers wouldn't take me to the nurse, and i had to be a waiter for the last 2 days tho :l (carry pitchers of water, carry trays of food, utnsils, etc.)

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I wanted to close (it was hard) a mosquito spray and with a violent gesture I closed the cap on my thumb.
It ripped off my skin, then it bled.
just thinking about it I get chills 😓