Who is he?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tata_Ren

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello..

I am Ren,

please message me if you know anything about Kim Jae Hyung, who he is, what company he’s under, when he debuted, any socials (if he has any), and any other information.

kim Jae Hyung is an artist who I recently found on Spotify, but I can’t find anything on him.
He is credited for the songwriting of all his music.
No information on who produced it, the company it’s from.
The distributor I’ve found is Fluxus inc, a small company founded by Kim Byung-chan in 2002
The source in spotify credits overthemonth and 십삼월.
The only thing I’ve found from this is from 십삼월 and a company names Yesiment.
I also found a music publisher named Monday Brunch however nothing came up on my search for this company.

I found Fluxus inc through YouTube, by searching Kim Jae Hyung You’ll find his topic channel. Go onto the description for his newest album and you’ll see this.

Last edited:

Tata_Ren

Kpop Amateur
Credits
never heard of him why are you so interested in getting all kinds of info about him though?
I want to Stan, so I started just by looking for the normal info like his debut date, a music show performance, etc. But found nothing. Now I’m interested in the subject as there’s almost nothing on him, and everything that I found is a dead end.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I want to Stan, so I started just by looking for the normal info like his debut date, a music show performance, etc. But found nothing. Now I’m interested in the subject as there’s almost nothing on him, and everything that I found is a dead end.
There is one called Kim Jae Hyun who is a member of N.Flying. I think that you're not talking about him

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
That makes perfect sense :D i hope you find him!

There is one called Kim Jae Hyun who is a member of N.Flying. I think that you're not talking about him
he does have a youtube channel something along the lines of 2 idiots

kimjaehyungfan

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello..

I am Ren,

please message me if you know anything about Kim Jae Hyung, who he is, what company he’s under, when he debuted, any socials (if he has any), and any other information.

kim Jae Hyung is an artist who I recently found on Spotify, but I can’t find anything on him.
He is credited for the songwriting of all his music.
No information on who produced it, the company it’s from.
The distributor I’ve found is Fluxus inc, a small company founded by Kim Byung-chan in 2002
The source in spotify credits overthemonth and 십삼월.
The only thing I’ve found from this is from 십삼월 and a company names Yesiment.
I also found a music publisher named Monday Brunch however nothing came up on my search for this company.

I found Fluxus inc through YouTube, by searching Kim Jae Hyung You’ll find his topic channel. Go onto the description for his newest album and you’ll see this.

I have just the most great news. I was sleuthing the internet (as i do) and i believe i stumbled across a video of this sneaky and mischievous fellow. If i told you i was excited, it would be a grave understatement. i hope you will be just as happy as i was