Zombie Apocalypse *Stray Kids Story* Chapter 4

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
The gentle tingles of the bell were preselected as the ringtone of your alarm, lightly flowing from your ears to your brain, telling you to wake up. You groaned, flipped and twisted until you realized how uncomfortable your position was. Of course, it was the feeling of sleeping on the hard tile floors was unpleasant, but it's the fact how you've accidentally pressed your poor tailbone against the firm marble tiles that made you wake up immediately and yelp in pain. No one heard it, and even if they have, they didn't care. Or so you thought.

You quickly stood up from your sitting position, which relieved most of the stress throughout your body, and took your supplies and stuffed them back to your suitcase. Someone was leaning against the wall in the opposite direction of where you've set your suitcase.

When you've completed setting everything inside, he spoke up. "Hey, are you ok? I heard your yelling across the room." You turned around to see who's talking, and you weren't surprised when it was someone none other than Felix. "I'm fine; it's just those moments where you didn't get a good position for sleeping." "Ah, I get what you meant. I was about to take a nap too until I couldn't find the perfect spot to sleep on." You lightly nodded as he kept talking, not interested to engage a conversation, especially when you just woke up.

Most people would be relieved to see you quiet due to your over hype personality, but not Felix. "Are you ok? You don't seem like the one with bed tantrums." He came a bit closer to examine your expressions to see if you're ok and eyed you with interest and confusion and you looked at him back. "I'm ok; I just don't like talking when I just woke up."

Your attention turned to the door when you suddenly heard screaming from the other side. You found your bat lying somewhere near the spot you were sleeping and retrieved it as quick as possible. The bat may not deal as much destruction as your knife you've had in your suitcase, but it takes a larger range of where you're charging. The knife is like your crisis supply in case your bat broke in half. Some people ran inside panting, with some zombies that are too slow to catch up before they've slammed the door shut.

Your eyebrows furrowed as you looked at the strange people who just ran inside. Something must've happened.

When you finally caught your eyes on someone calmer, you asked her what happened. "What happened? Well, the building we were just in just blew up, that's what happened. Zombies were chasing after us, so we ran to the closest place we could find." "Is anyone injured?" "Not that I know of, but there might've been one or two who's infected."

Taking her words carefully, you kept your guards up in case if anyone was indeed infected. In a few minutes later, you heard some weak laughing. "Who would've thought that it would be me who was infected?" It was that girl before. She had the eyes of death but the heart of hope. Transforming in front of you from hands and toes to limbs to the rest of her body, she muttered something that made you stop dead in your tracks. "Sorry mom and dad. I'll find you in my next life." A tear fell as she converted completely.

Ultimately, you gave her a blow that wasn't too hard, but it was enough for her to drop unconscious. You knew exactly how she felt. The feeling of loneliness that only your family could fill, the worry that exists deep in your heart, the longing for reuniting, the determination of living, it all aims towards you, leaving you emotional. You brought that girl out and shut the door as a tear left a mark on your face before it dries.

Felix tilted his head, crouching down to look at your face. "Don't cry," he paused at his words before he could accidentally set off something. You looked at him and smiled. "I'm not crying, don't worry." He looked stunned for a few seconds before muttering, "See, you look prettier when you smile." "Wait, so I look ugly when I cry? No wonder why I'll stay single for life, being a crybaby like me." You laughed genuinely as a joke, then walked away from the door to prevent blocking it.

Someone walked in, with his hair looking all ruffled and his shirt stained with specks of blood. You felt bad for him for knowing what he went through. Since the night is falling, zombies are more common and are more active than it would be during the morning. His eyes lit up when he saw Felix, however. You raised your eyebrows as you witnessed those two hugging each other. Tilting your head, you used your hands to allow your head to rest on, viewing those two talking to each other with excitement. It's quite fun to see boys' friendship to be this pure.

You watched Felix and the other guy talking to each other without listening to it because it's not a part of your business until "and this is Y/N." You looked at them when you heard the mention of your name. "What am I missing?" "Nothing. This is Changbin." He motions his hand to the person who just walked in, and it was that moment where you realized, Is he shorter than me?!

Felix noticed it too and started to giggle, soon chuckle, to snortle. At last, he couldn't handle it anymore and began to laugh. "Changbin-hyung, you do realize that you're shorter than a girl, right?"

Changbin looks at you, then at himself. His face flushed as he realized how he was indeed shorter than you; by an inch, to be exact. It's not much if you compare it between two girls or two boys, but when you notice it by a girl and a boy, then it's a whole different concept. You managed to hold your giggles in, but Felix just kept teasing Changbin to the point where even Changbin himself starts laughing and telling him to stop.

At some point of time, Felix had finally managed to hold himself from laughing so hard, then apologized to Changbin. Changbin brushed it off like it was nothing, explaining how he's the shortest among their friends. Then Felix turned to him in a serious face. "Speaking of friends, where are the others?" "I'm not quite sure. Woojin's overseas right now, Chan was with me at the gym until zombies managed to break in, but then we separated, I think; I'm not sure, that Seungmin and Jeongin's at the same building right now, and as for the others, I'm not too sure." "Jisung's with Minho right now, and he mentioned that Hyunjin was sleeping somewhere in this building."

Speaking of Hyunjin sleeping, he walked out sleepily from the cash register's desk. You wondered how on earth he could've got in. Your eyes widen as it locates on Hyunjin's face. He must've been kissed by visual itself. You gawked at him as he smiled at you, forming two adorably beautiful crescents under his eyes. Telling yourself that you shouldn't be blinded by visuals, you shook the thought of this charming guy.

"Hyunjinnie~~ Binnie misses you~" Hyunjin looks at Changbin with disgust and cringe, but a hint of smile leaves his lips. "Dude, we texted each other this morning."

He looks at you, raising an eyebrow, "And this is?" "My name's Y/N." You began to play with your fingers, a habit of yours when you're nervous. It's starting to crowd up here, and you hate your surroundings.

Looking at the glass door, you see more zombies roaming around; some trying to get in but failed due to its stupidity. The sun's starting to set as it reflects shades of baby blue and hints of red and yellow surrounding the sun. Following the bits of red and yellow came different shades of pink and purple, blending in perfectly with the sun and the sky. The enchanting sight was however interrupted by the zombies roaming around, brutally killing the remaining people left on the lifeless ground.

You watched the lifeless souls with interest. Not knowing what intrigues you to examine the movements of the zombies, you stared at this one fairly tall zombie as it walked away from a human with no interest. (HAHAHAHAHA If you read the Boyfriend of the Dead then you'll know what I'm doing and if you got it, I love you <3) Hm? Did he walk away? You were so confused and surprised by his sudden movement that you had to turn and look again. Yep, he walked away.

All of a sudden, you felt some warm breaths at the back of your head. You jumped by that feeling, and when you turned around, you saw that Felix was looking at the same direction that you were looking to. "What were you looking at?" "Look," you pointed as you half-whispered, "that zombie right there wasn't charging at nor eating humans." "Maybe he's not a zombie?" You shook your head. "First off, if you look at it closely, you can tell that some parts of his body have rotted away. Secondly, if he was human, then how come no zombies were charging at him?"

Felix thought about it then nodded. "I guess you do have a point."

You were about to tell him what you think until Changbin interrupted you from some shelves away. "Felix! You coming or nah?" "One sec!" He turned to you. "What were you about to say?" You thanked him appreciatively for listening to you before leaving then thought, "What if zombies aren't as soulless as we thought? What if we have a way to save the people in zombie forms without having to murder them? Even though I sound rash from only watching one zombie, but what if it's possible to do so?" Felix contemplates carefully, then out of your expectation, he agrees with you. "You could be right! There might contain a bit of human in them after all."

Changbin calls him one more time, and he hastily apologizes with you before running off to join them.

Last edited:
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
My gosh I'm sorry but there wasn't any space left for me to write all of this so here:
A/N Time~!: Ok so Y/N didn't murder any zombies; she merely knocks them out with different levels based on her empathy with them. And the supermarket's huge. I mean HUGE. So if you're confused about why there might be running and all those stuff, well this is a HUGE market. And I'm considering to make this into a chapter story instead since this story's starting to turn way longer than I've expected. Ok, thinking about it I'm editing all the parts into chapters. The benefits of turning this into a story are that I'll be able to make more chapters! Besides, I wanted to write alternative endings for this story since my brain is spinning with ideas today. And also I'm thinking if I should rewrite the whole story in Felix's point of view if I could finish this story with no over procrastination. So here it is!
Edit: Ok I guess this is what I get for procrastinating and I can't edit my previous ones but it's okie!~ Just please keep in mind that the one-shot is not technically one-shot anymore... I'll try my best to not procrastinate! And just a quick shout out to KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop for giving me kind comments and advice!~

Last edited:
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Awwww! It's fine.
Your story is really good and I liked this chapter!
I love how this story is developing !!!
Awe thank you!~ I realized how my story goes by a slow time but the events are all rapidly going through XDD I tried to keep as many details as possible but then I had to delete everything and rewriting it because it sounded off or it's too unnecessary for the entire storyline :') I WAS planning to let a pregnant nurse run to Y/N and giving her the child before turning into a zombie after being bitten by his husband but after reading it I realized how extra and mary sue this seemed since Y/N is not even supposed to know how to raise a child let alone in a zombie apocalypse. Yea no although she has a brain I'm not going to let her become a literal miss know it all. Her being able to survive and being strong is already her skills so I'm going to try to prevent her from having more IQ and EQ than the world even though I'd love myself to be like that :') Oh dear now thinking about it I don't think that I've written any flaws about her gosh dang it! I think I've planned her to be ignorant about herself with her surroundings from time to time and her being a constant night owl which is killing her health slowly. (Both are mentioned, I realized) (If that's not me, I don't know what is XD) No one's not dark so she might have that side of her when something specific happens (I don't know (nAN mOlLA) when specifically) But honestly, I'm concerning if what I'm having in mind is a Mary/Anti Sue or what. Mary Sue's enjoyable but it's not reality and bland and Anti-Sue's dull and sometimes stupid if the main has no brain. (Oh mah gah it rhymed) Although I'm on chapter 5 this is concerning me because both can bring hate to the character/story :'(

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Awwww! It's fine.
Your story is really good and I liked this chapter!
I love how this story is developing !!!
Argh what to do I'm having a mild attack now :(( Oh wait Y/N have mild attacks too when she can't think properly... which I don't think happens much but it's there cause a part of her is meh... THE FLAWS :( But a bit o' good of me here and there........... Maybeh

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Argh what to do I'm having a mild attack now :(( Oh wait Y/N have mild attacks too when she can't think properly... which I don't think happens much but it's there cause a part of her is meh... THE FLAWS :( But a bit o' good of me here and there........... Maybeh
You are doing fine stop worrying about it so much!!