What Is Your Favorite Underrated Kpop Group?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
hi pls tell me ur underrated faves and i will check them out! im pretty bored with all of this stuff going on and i am curious to find out about some unknown kpop groups

D

Dremes

You should check out ARIAZ! They are a really amazing girl group! Moonlight Aria is one of their songs and it''s really good

ChimChimisahim

Kpop Expert
Credits
Donuts
TARGET - see they were set to debut around 2015 and 2016 but there company kicked them out so they had to find a new one (they did) and said that if they were not going to choose all of them then none of them would join. They then debuted in 2018 with the title track awake. Seulchan is the leader. If you like sad songs then check out there song is it true.
ENOi - fun fact the leader of the group found all of the members himself and new two other of the members before hand. They produce a lot of there own songs and I just love them. they even made a whole mini album (i think thats what it is) for there fans (there fandom is called rays.) Dojin (the main rapper) also made a mix tape if you want to listen to that. And jinwoo.... HE JUST A SMALL BOI.
Also these are both boy groups

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
TARGET - see they were set to debut around 2015 and 2016 but there company kicked them out so they had to find a new one (they did) and said that if they were not going to choose all of them then none of them would join. They then debuted in 2018 with the title track awake. Seulchan is the leader. If you like sad songs then check out there song is it true.
ENOi - fun fact the leader of the group found all of the members himself and new two other of the members before hand. They produce a lot of there own songs and I just love them. they even made a whole mini album (i think thats what it is) for there fans (there fandom is called rays.) Dojin (the main rapper) also made a mix tape if you want to listen to that. And jinwoo.... HE JUST A SMALL BOI.
Also these are both boy groups
thank u for the suggestions! they seem like cool groups and i will check them out