Zombie Apocalypse (Stray Kids One Shot) Part 2

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Suddenly remembering that zombies track people from the scent, you thought in horror as you tried your best to find ways to reduce your scent as much as possible. You made sure that every single window is shut, and tries to keep yourself as calm and cool as possible to prevent any sweats anywhere since you sweat naturally when you panic. You also believed that zombies can smell your emotions for some weird reasons, so you tried to stay emotionless. Trying to not be scared, you try to wrap yourself in blankets, but then remembered about the scent, so instead, you just hugged the blanket for comfort. You curled yourself like a ball across the bed, which might be seemingly too relaxed for other people, but your brain is actually stressing itself out, trying to think about the possible ways to survive with the lack of food supplies, lack of true weapons, and lack of existing comfort.

In a few moments later, you hear your phone ringing again. It was a number you've never recognized before. You answered the phone with caution, and someone hesitantly muttered a hello immediately after you'd answered. "Hello? Who's this?" "Umm... Sorry... I think I've gotten the wrong number." "Oh ok, goodbye" Before you hung up, the person on the other side of the phone asked you if you're in the zombie area as well. You replied with a simple yes before hanging up.

Walking towards the window and looking at it one more time, you have this really bad gut feeling that this place might not be as safe as it seems anymore. Right now is not the time to procrastinate.

Charging everything required to be charged, you took the largest suitcase you could find to stuff everything you need in since you can't run away with so many items. Looking for all of your valuables, you glance at the windows from time to time. No matter how many times you'd glance at the window, you still couldn't help but cringe at the gory scene. More dead bodies can be spotted from the sight of your window, and not a single one of them looked peaceful. You kept packing, trying your best to keep the suitcase as light as possible. This is probably your first time to leave so many things behind. You knew that you had to do anything to survive, but you still couldn't help but carry memories of this and that with you on your next journey... No matter if you can survive or not. You shuddered by the thought of that, however, your determination to survive is stronger, so you shook the worst possibilities away.

Glancing at all directions before heading downstairs, you were cautious and slightly paranoid from the bloody sight of all the dead corpses. Taking everything you think would be useful for the abandon of this place, including water bottles, the knife with the cover, and other little things you think would be resourceful for future causes, you kept your guards up the whole time. Occasionally you would glance around at all directions in case anything, even little critters, are trying to come in.

Ultimately, you were finally done packing up everything you can squeeze in the large suitcase, and you tried lifting it, shocked that it wasn't even that heavy. You practiced running with the large suitcase, which may look funny especially inside the house, but you had to try and do that in case zombies might be chasing you. First walking, then running up and downstairs, knowing that if you can run in stairs then you'd be fine running in flat roads. Leaving the suitcase downstairs, you checked your computer and phone's battery percentage, which both is at a pretty good range, with the laptop at the full percentage and the phone on 89%. You allowed the phone to charge a bit longer as you took the laptop, set it in its case, and stuffed it in the large suitcase, and practiced the running again. Of course, it's weird, but it matches your personality.

You then set your case down again, and head back upstairs to check on your percentage. Your phone charges fairly fast, so by now, it's at 99%. Checking the time, you noticed that it's 3:54. You packed for nearly one and a half an hour. You then looked at the window. The zombies are still eyeing the rotting people on the walking concrete, the road, and... well, basically everywhere.

The zombies are aggressive, but slow, you noticed as another zombie attacked someone as they tried to fight back... with their bare hands. Someone else managed to outrun the zombie, and everything's just a mess. The blood, the zombies, the running people, the fighting people, and the struggling people. The sky is slightly darker, but only ever slightly. It still looked as clear as the most finely crafted glass spheres, but you knew that the circumstances of the sky and the ground are two complete opposites.

You spaced out for a split second, but for the next second, you stared at the window again, noticing in alarm that a zombie is staring blankly at your direction. Blinking hard, you saw the zombie is slowly stumbling in your direction. Panicking, you pulled the phone along with the charger, stuffed the charger in the suitcase and shut it. You quickly took the bat from upstairs after you've slightly calmed down and analyzed things. You took the mask from the counter, and you peered at the peephole from the front door.

So where should I go?? Perhaps the supermarket...? Is it safe? But then why do I even head out anyways? The house should be safe anyways? This is too conflicting. Staying in the house... It doesn't have any zombie-proof protection, but the openings are less... Going outside... Zombies might start attacking, but I have more chances to run away... So conflicting indeed. But then everything in the house could be dead anytime soon, which is going to make me even more vulnerable than ever... Everything is so conflicting... I can't decide. Ugh. What is my gut thinking right now?

You wondered as you set the mask over you. Deciding that this might be the rashest decision you've made in your life, you decided to be out in the opening. At least, that's what your guts chose. And that's what you're going to follow. Looking for the most convenient pair of sneakers you can find, you couldn't help but wonder about your future. You stared at the peephole one last time, took the small-sized large suitcase and the bat, and cautiously opened the door. Like what you've discovered before, zombies attack brutally and dangerously, but they move at an extremely slow pace. You can easily outrun, even outwalk them. Being ambidextrous, you have the ability to use the bat with both of your hands, switching tasks occasionally.

When you set your foot outside, the first thing you noticed was the stench. The smell of blood and rot reached through your nose immediately, and your mask has already reduced about half of the stench. There were fewer zombies in view than you'd expect, but you kept your guards up at full percent still. The destination you've decided was the closest supermarket. That way you could try to get as many foods as you can, and if it's safe, maybe stay within. But first things first, get to the destination.

On your way, a zombie launched towards you. Its speed was slightly slower than yours, so you were able to duck quickly. It was about to charge at you again, but you swung the bat quickly, sending the zombie to collapse as soon as it stood up. You breathed heavily through the bloody aroma since this was the first time since you've been so brutal to a person... or a... zombie. Trembling, you continued walking, whacking a bit of zombie here and there.

By the time you'd finally arrive, you've hitten so many zombies that you don't know the feeling of brutal. The sound, the smell, it affected you both physically and emotionally. The supermarket was surrounded by even more zombies. You were ready to charge at them all, but your logic won this time by reasoning that there are simply too many zombies. With a bat, you can't possibly out win them. Your logic slowed you down, allowing zombies to charge at you first. From previous battles, your hands instinctively hit them with loud thuds. You'd spin around constantly to make sure that no zombies are charging from behind. More and more thuds are followed later on as you just simply stood there and defended yourself with a bat.

Zombies, like humans, move at different paces. They're all slow, but some might be faster than others. Therefore when they all had their attention towards you, you were able to fight them all off as they came separately. You were exhausted by the time most zombies were unconscious. You weren't too fond of the smell on you afterward, but you had to deal with it because it would be the only way for you to survive.

Running towards the door, you slammed two more zombies unconscious on your way.

When you finally entered, you were extremely surprised with the number of people here, and how nicely the market had managed to block the zombies. You noticed quite a few people slumping at different parts of the supermarket like zombies, but they weren't zombies, or even close to being one. Asking them what happened, you were slightly offended by the answer. They were mostly discouraged to move on, and some even just wanted to die there on the spot, or even turn into a zombie. You huffed in disapproval as your stomach growled. You looked around in the supermarket for some simple snacks, wondering if they're all free now as you looked at the price tags. You swore that you'll pay after the apocalypse if you've survived, so you marked all the food that you took and the price on your sticky notes. You really just took a sausage though, for a snack, but you're still marking it down. At that moment you've finally kept your guards down a bit, but it went up again as you heard a snicker behind you.

Last edited:
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It's fine dont be sorry !!! I dont blame you for sleeping!! I got really excited about the story!!!
Awe, thank you~~ I'm going to try to finish another part today, but yea! I finished part 3... Which for most one-shots it should've been completed by then, but I didn't want to speed things up because that means that you'd have to be missing the details for it and that's what happened in my first story 😅

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I know what you mean. Details are important in a story and the plot. They help things make sense!
Yea... I do hope that this made more sense than the stories I've done before in other places because this is the first time where I've exceeded a one-shot to part 4. I'm still guilty about having to write more than three parts towards a one-shot XD

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Yea... I do hope that this made more sense than the stories I've done before in other places because this is the first time where I've exceeded a one-shot to part 4. I'm still guilty about having to write more than three parts towards a one-shot XD
Even though I havent read your other stories yet, I'm sure they are still really good. I think you are a good writer!!

Dont feel guilty about that!!! I dont mind that it is longer as it is a good story.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Even though I havent read your other stories yet, I'm sure they are still really good. I think you are a good writer!!

Dont feel guilty about that!!! I dont mind that it is longer as it is a good story.
😀 Thank you!! I really appreciate that. And honestly I try not to feel guilty but the fact how most ends with one part to three so it's just weird for me to break a "rule" even though one-shots can be short or long XDD I just hope that this story wouldn't be so long to the point where I'm going to start to have writer's block, which is going to be deadly because it could last for months XD But yea I'm starting part 4! I do hope the ship I've created would sail by the end of part four but we'll see how it'll go.

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
😀 Thank you!! I really appreciate that. And honestly I try not to feel guilty but the fact how most ends with one part to three so it's just weird for me to break a "rule" even though one-shots can be short or long XDD I just hope that this story wouldn't be so long to the point where I'm going to start to have writer's block, which is going to be deadly because it could last for months XD But yea I'm starting part 4! I do hope the ship I've created would sail by the end of part four but we'll see how it'll go.
I'm sure you will be fine!!! Dont worry about writers block. And yes I am sure it will work!!