– He has featured a song before his debut single, that song is “Falling Apart” by Ryan Kay.
– He spent his high school days in United States.
– Dahoon studying Electrical & Computer Engineering at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), United States.
– He was interested in music since middle school and it was just a hobby at the first.
– In the middle school he used to listen to many types of music and often imagined himself doing concert in front of many people.
– His stage name ‘Dahoon’ is comes from his real name.
– He uses his real name as a stage name because he wants to keep the identity of himself.
– Dahoon is very passionate, peaceful, calm, but at the same time he’s very passionate with something.
– He is the type of person who always find out about himself, because he said that actually not everyone can know who they really are as a person.
– Dahoon is trying to figure out who he is to the deepest core of his self and he likes to explore things like that.
– He can make a song in just minutes as soon as he heard the beat.
– Dahoon biggest goals in this year is to find out who he is as a person.
– Dahoon biggest dream is to collaborate with 24kgoldn, Selena Gomez, Chris Brown, and Drake.
– His music was inspired by Keshi, Juatin Bieber, Chris Brown, 24kgoldn, and Taeyang (Big Bang).
– He can play clarinet and he was playing clarinet for orchestra when he was 11 y.o.
– Dahoon’s favorite songs that he made are ‘chandelier‘, ‘idontfeelright‘, and ‘dontwannaletyougo‘.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! – Kprofiles.com
(Special thanks and love to jean (@fyeonexx) a.k.a jokbal for providing the info)
Profile made by : cointreau
Latest release :
Do you like Dahoon? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂